need an ac adapter/power cord for Thorens TD170 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : need an ac adapter/power cord for Thorens TD170

agtpunx40
07-24-2006, 07:28 PM
I am looking for a new power cord for my Thorens TD 170. I can't seem to find mine. I have my suspicions about my ex-roommate who just moved out, but anyway, does anyone know where I could find a new one?

Resident Loser
07-25-2006, 07:21 AM
I am looking for a new power cord for my Thorens TD 170. I can't seem to find mine. I have my suspicions about my ex-roommate who just moved out, but anyway, does anyone know where I could find a new one?

...if it uses one of the standard DC connectors and 12VDC or less there are a few adapters, all user configurable, available even at places like Wal-mart...

If it's proprietary or somehow oddball Thorens may be your only choice...or you could hunt down your former roomie like the common cur that he/she is and threaten them with severe physical harm...

jimHJJ(...Wal-mart's the easiest...)

JohnMichael
07-25-2006, 12:28 PM
My Thorens TD 290 used an adapter that if memory serves was 16 volts. It should be printed by the opening for the adapter. Radio Shack sells adapters in a wide variety of outputs and they should be able to help.