Just entered the 21st century... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Just entered the 21st century...

3-LockBox
07-20-2006, 12:54 PM
got high speed baby!!!!

Now loading this website isn't as excrusiating as it used to be...still slow though, compared to others.

Listening to Delicious Agony as we speak.

Swish
07-20-2006, 02:53 PM
got high speed baby!!!!

Now loading this website isn't as excrusiating as it used to be...still slow though, compared to others.

Listening to Delicious Agony as we speak.

Oh, you mean broadband internet! Wow! Hey, I took J's advice many moons ago and got me Mozilla Foxfire (it's free) as my internet browser, and it will allow you to load websites quite faster than Internet Explorer, so you may want to go that route too. It's a piece of cake, and I'm not exactly a PC genius.

Congrats!
Swish

ForeverAutumn
07-20-2006, 03:26 PM
You know that you're getting old when you used to get excited about a speed high...and now you get excited about high speed. :cornut:

Welcome to the 21st century 3LB.

JoeE SP9
07-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Oh, you mean broadband internet! Wow! Hey, I took J's advice many moons ago and got me Mozilla Foxfire (it's free) as my internet browser, and it will allow you to load websites quite faster than Internet Explorer, so you may want to go that route too. It's a piece of cake, and I'm not exactly a PC genius.

Congrats!
Swish
Firefox and DSL, a match made in heaven. There are lots of skins for Firefox some are very nice. They are all fairly quick loads. Here in the Delaware Valley Verizon is doing DSL's for $17.95 a month. I got mine when they first offered them at $15 mo.:cool:

3-LockBox
07-20-2006, 06:55 PM
You know that you're getting old when you used to get excited about a speed high...and now you get excited about high speed. :cornut:

Welcome to the 21st century 3LB.

another drug reference, eh?

hhmmm....

;)