NAD C 352 Amplifier mods (where can I find some?) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : NAD C 352 Amplifier mods (where can I find some?)

Mr_Speedy
07-11-2006, 06:30 AM
I'm going to buy the NAD C 352 soon, and I was wondering if there is a "How to.." guide on modifying amplifiers, or some basic DIY mods for amps. I've searched with google, but I guess I don't have much luck, because I can't really find anything similar (I get guides that are written for experienced electricians)
Anything will help, thanks...

JohnMichael
07-11-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm going to buy the NAD C 352 soon, and I was wondering if there is a "How to.." guide on modifying amplifiers, or some basic DIY mods for amps. I've searched with google, but I guess I don't have much luck, because I can't really find anything similar (I get guides that are written for experienced electricians)
Anything will help, thanks...

Mods for amps develop when someone finds a design flaw or feels they can improve the performance with a parts change. I do not know of anything for the NAD C352 and it seems like most users are happy with it. Was there a reason you are buying an amp that you think needs modded? I have improved the sound of my int. amp with a higher quality power cord. That is more of a tweak than a mod.