Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

JSE
07-06-2006, 08:20 AM
This might be old news to some of you but the wife and I watched this movie last week and I must say, it was really good.

It stars Val Kilmer as a gay private eye and Robert Downey Jr. as an actor/thief/fake PI. Corbin Bernstein (sp?) even has a small role in the film. The film is a little quirky (in a good way) and has a pretty good story line and the acting is great. You really get to see Val Kilmer do a great job WAY out of his acting element.

Anyway, I won't spoil any of the details but just wanted to pass along a great find. Great movie, great acting and a interesting plot. Definitely worth the rental fee.

JSE

GMichael
07-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Nice to see a post from you again wussy. You still can't do a review like Lex could.

JSE
07-06-2006, 08:54 AM
I guess I should have made my subject line read, "THE OFFICAL DVD REVIEW OF KISS KISS, BANG BANG" :idea: My bad!

Plus, I don't have the hand strength to write that long of a review.

JSE

GMichael
07-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Oh come on man. Can't you spill evey last detail? Produced by... Bit stream rate.... DD or DTS.... Film looked scratchy.... Sound was lack luster... Couldn't hear them talk....

Couldn't THIS! And couldn't THAT!

topspeed
07-06-2006, 10:07 AM
JSE,

I've notified the mods that your review was clearly plagarized and that type of behavior is simply not allowed. You are hereby sentenced to calibrate your Onkyo system with a real SPL meter and finally move out of your parents house.

Oh, wait...

Wrong guy, sorry.

BOT:
I actually didn't care for this movie, although I did like the performance by Val Kilmer. His Gay Larry (or whatever it was) character was pretty funny. The boy's put on some weight, eh? Anywho, a little too campy and kitschy for me. I walked away after the first hour, but the wife watched it all the way through.

JSE
07-06-2006, 10:54 AM
JSE,

I've notified the mods that your review was clearly plagarized and that type of behavior is simply not allowed. You are hereby sentenced to calibrate your Onkyo system with a real SPL meter and finally move out of your parents house.

Oh, wait...
Wrong guy, sorry..

You know, you might have a point here. Did I in fact plagarize the most likely copyrighted title "OFFICIAL DVD REVIEW OF......." from Lex?

Oh crap! :confused: He may have finally "gotten" me. See, that's what happens when you lose practice at posting on forums. You lose your edge, your skills, your ability protect yourself at all times. DANG IT ALL TO HECK!

BOT:
I actually didn't care for this movie, although I did like the performance by Val Kilmer. His Gay Larry (or whatever it was) character was pretty funny. The boy's put on some weight, eh? Anywho, a little too campy and kitschy for me. I walked away after the first hour, but the wife watched it all the way through.

Did not like it eh? It definitely builds momentum as it goes. I guess it is one of those movies you either love or hate. Did you make it to the finger losing scene? The whole finger subplot is great. And your right, Val has packed on a few pounds recently.

JSE

GMichael
07-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Now YOU'VE gone and DONE IT! You'll be SORRY when they FIND you. IF YOU COULD JUST SEE YOUR FACE FROM WHERE I SIT. Oh man, you are so done.

Oh Sir TTT, where are you. Time to lock this guy up.

Worf101
07-12-2006, 10:59 AM
You go away for while, have a leeetle vacation and BAM!!!!! JSE's at it again!!! Invoking and channeling the lost/dead spirit of the Late and UNLAMENTED Lexmark... Tsk...Tsk...

Off with his haid.. his haid I say...

Da Worfster

JSE
07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
You go away for while, have a leeetle vacation and BAM!!!!! JSE's at it again!!! Invoking and channeling the lost/dead spirit of the Late and UNLAMENTED Lexmark... Tsk...Tsk...

Off with his haid.. his haid I say...

Da Worfster

Holy Crapola! Which haid? :yikes: I kindof need one of them. :ihih:

Worf101
07-13-2006, 07:29 AM
Holy Crapola! Which haid? :yikes: I kindof need one of them. :ihih:

Death by Backala!!!! "Which haid???? Which haid!!!????" (chuckling like Ming the Merciless)

"The one you value most wretched earthling!!! Bring forth the neuroemasculatron!!!!"

Da Worfster