Nachoooooooooooooooooo Libre.............. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nachoooooooooooooooooo Libre..............

JSE
07-05-2006, 06:46 AM
SUCKED!

That's about all that can be said. :mad5: I like quirky off the wall films but this one took about 1 1/2 hours of my life away that could have been used to jam scissors into my head repeatedly.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Don't waste your money on this one at the theater. Hell, don't even waste your money on a rental. Maybe, just maybe catch it on HBO for free. Even then you will have a decision to make about whether watching the movie would be an effective use of your $5 a month for HBO. :nono:

Your seldom appearing JSE.

Kam
07-05-2006, 07:20 AM
aww bummer, i was looking forward to it too, but am sure all the funny parts were in the trailer.... shame. i did like that: nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo
part.

ah well... cable it is. thanks for saving me the $$! :)

dean_martin
07-05-2006, 11:41 AM
I saw this with my 2 teenage boys and 2 of their friends. These guys are still a little too innocent (or not so jaded) to walk out. We made the most of it. I found it light-hearted but with not enough bust-a-gut lol scenes. I also thought the relationship between Nacho and the kids could have been developed a little more. (That's what made me care about School of Rock.) Overall, I had a good time because my kids and their friends had a good time. The premise was funny and it set a nice mood.

Could've used some Mexican wrestling history. References to Santo would've been cool.
Should've developed a bond between the orphans and Nacho.

Not as inspired as Napoleon Dynamite.