Paging ToddL... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging ToddL...

ForeverAutumn
07-03-2006, 05:34 PM
...and others in the Southern Ontario area. There is a free show of The Trews and Sam Roberts at Flamboro Downs racetrack on July 21 at 7:00.

Also, Kim Mitchell is playing at the Markham Fairgrounds on Saturday, July 8. Admission is only $10.

Finch Platte
07-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Also, Kim Mitchell is playing at the Markham Fairgrounds on Saturday, July 8. Admission is only $10.

...but when performers play our fairs, they've pretty much hit bottom.

Gives a new meaning to some of his songs. Go For Soda, for example. :nonod:

:)

BTW, I see in the latest Rolling Stone that 3 Days Grace shot up to #5 on the charts! Howdeydoodat? :confused5:

fp

ForeverAutumn
07-04-2006, 08:24 PM
...but when performers play our fairs, they've pretty much hit bottom.

Gives a new meaning to some of his songs. Go For Soda, for example. :nonod:

:)

BTW, I see in the latest Rolling Stone that 3 Days Grace shot up to #5 on the charts! Howdeydoodat? :confused5:

fp

Hey, it's not just a Kim Mitchell show ....it's Rib Fest!!!! :thumbsup:

Kim doesn't tour much any more. His new gig is the afternoon drive slot on the local classic rock station. Besides, you really can't go wrong for $10. Especially if it's a nice warm night.

As for 3DG... really???? Wow! Apparently, their CD is selling really well in Canada. And they're touring with Nickelback again, which will get them some great exposure. But I didn't know that they were selling in the US. Well, good for them. I really like their first single, The Animal In Me. But their first CD is much better than the new one IMO.

ToddL
07-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey thanks for the heads up I have never seen Sam Roberts in any other than a 20 minute opening slot and i am sure the Trews guys will be up to their usual blow everyone away show.
Fairs and festivals seem to be the bigger show around here these days.But i think concerts are dying.
I played the Markham music festival a couple of weeks ago, it was not busy at all.

ForeverAutumn
07-08-2006, 02:03 PM
I played the Markham music festival a couple of weeks ago, it was not busy at all.

I wished that you'd let me know. I might've come to see you. I live in Markham.