Is there a SIRIUS & NAVIGATION COMBO UNIT? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a SIRIUS & NAVIGATION COMBO UNIT?

airblue23
06-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Hello

I have a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. I want to add Navigation and Sirius to my car, but I dont want to remove the factory head/face. There is a storage gap above the head unti that simply has a cover over it that houses the Nav system that is an option when you buy the car. I would liek to mount a screen there that would act as both a sirius display and a nav system.....is that possible??
Any such product out there???
email me ideas at rwalsh@hotmail.com
Ryan

JohnMichael
06-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Hello

I have a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. I want to add Navigation and Sirius to my car, but I dont want to remove the factory head/face. There is a storage gap above the head unti that simply has a cover over it that houses the Nav system that is an option when you buy the car. I would liek to mount a screen there that would act as both a sirius display and a nav system.....is that possible??
Ryan

You might receive more help by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on CarREVIEW.com and going to the car audio section. Welcome and good luck.

Mr Peabody
06-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Check out www.crutchfield.com they have a large selection of navigation and Sirius/XM products. I wasn't looking for that so I don't know of anything particular.

Fergymunster
07-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Hello

Ryan
I have the Sirius Starmate Replay which I've had about a year.It's a great little unit.I had it professtionally installed so all the wires are out of site and the adapter is somewhere under the hood.In other words it's not in your ciggerette lighter adapter.Also the transmitter is outstanding and it can go though car washs etc....It also made it though a tough winter.As for the the navigation you might have to but that seperatly.

ToddL
07-15-2006, 12:37 PM
Kenwood makes a couple in-dash video with optional nav add-ons

http://www.kenwoodusa.com/products/ListCateg.aspx?k1=2&k2=38&k3=149