Spidey 3 Teaser [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Spidey 3 Teaser

Kam
06-28-2006, 06:52 AM
So its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay early, like a year away, but the teaser is already out. Looks great! And looks like they are going with the alien costume route, not sure how they'll explain its origins, but it looks damn sweet. And looks like it'll be at least a double villain of hobgoblin and sandman. i hope they dont also try and throw venom in there now, but instead set him up with the eddie brock/peter parker animosity and then the alien going to eddie for part 4.

On a side note, they are actually still shooting here in new york and i was by the set a few weeks ago and took some pics of spidey. i'll post the pic when i get back to my mac, its kinda cool. :)

dean_martin
06-28-2006, 07:02 AM
On a side note, they are actually still shooting here in new york and i was by the set a few weeks ago and took some pics of spidey. i'll post the pic when i get back to my mac, its kinda cool. :)

Nice! I'll be watchin' for it.

L.J.
06-28-2006, 07:30 AM
All together now:

oooooooooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ericl
06-28-2006, 09:37 AM
cooooool

GMichael
06-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Way coooool

Kam
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM
had to shrink it, and unfortunately took this with my crappy digital camera, so i apologize for the blurriness, but there's spidey talking to sam raimi (the guy in the black suit with the headphones)

paul_pci
06-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Cool picture Kam. The teaser looks badass!