One more superhero dustup Superman vs. The Incredible Hulk [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One more superhero dustup Superman vs. The Incredible Hulk

Worf101
06-28-2006, 05:26 AM
Okay groundrules. I'm talking about the OLD Hulk, that Ang Lee's miserable CGI thingy. I'm talking old school "HULK SMASH" Hulk. The mindless ocean leaping tank shell eating hulk.

Ladies and Gentlemen and children of all ages. Tonight for your edification we've 15 Rounds of "boxing" in the Super Heavyweight Division. In the corner to my right, the challenger, wearing the Gamma ray Green Trunks is a "man" hailing from parts unknown. He tips the scale approximately 2,000lbs of radiation induced rage. He's not much in the brains dept but he's never been beaten inside or outside the ring. Can only fight when he's good and mad. I bring you the one the only Ever Lovin' Incredible Huuuuuuulk!!!!

In the corner to my left, wearing the red, blue and gold tights, we have the current and reigning champeen. He hails from Metropolis (again I'm not sure what State that's in) and weighs in at about 250 pounds of Steel. He can run faster than a speeding bullet, is more powerfull than a locomotive, bend steel in barehands and leap a tall building in a single bound. Up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane... no it's SUUUUUUUPERMAN!!!!

Alright fellahs you both heard my instructions in the locker room. Everything's legal cept space flight. Touch em up and come out fighting ah thank you....

Da Worfster

kexodusc
06-28-2006, 05:50 AM
Can't see Superman being beat unless Hulk uses some kryptonite foreign objects - but then there's nothing stopping Superman from using foreign objects either to de-Hulk the big green fella and turn him into that wuss Bruce Banner.

Hulk gets hurt from time to time, and is near impervious - Superman is impervious - and has all the knowledge of thousands of world's bestowed upon him - pretty sure Hulk is a dummy.

Best Hulk can hope for is a draw - but that won't happen.

Besides, Superman already won a fight between the two.

Edit: But in the war of public opinion - let's see here - Superman fights a few rich dudes, some cross-dressing supervillans in efeminate tights occassionally, but mostly just saves damsels in distress, Jimmy, Louis, etc..

Hulk took on the freakin' Nazis...why does Supe' get all the publicity?

GMichael
06-28-2006, 06:20 AM
I'll have to go with the man of steel again this time. The only times he seems to loose is when someone outsmarts him, or holds someone dear to him hostage. I don't see the hulk doing either. Hulk's only chance is that big blue may feel sorry for him and try to help him with his rage. Even then, he doesn't have what it takes to finish Clark off.

Kam
06-28-2006, 06:42 AM
kexo - superman actually did fight the nazi's in the Max Fleischer cartoon of the 40's. Albeit it wasnt to the same extent that captain america and nick fury of marvel did, but the dc heroes still gave der fuhrer his run for the money.
on that site i posted awhile back that goes into the comic book covers, they had a whole section on WW2 propoganda comic book covers that ranged from disgustingly, dehumanizingly racist, to unbelievably funny, alot of which showed nearly every comic character taking a shot at hitler.

EDIT: here's an example: (WARNING WARNING WARNING! THIS SITE WILL SUCK A SOLID COUPLE HOURS OUT OF YOUR LIFE! ASK WORF! YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STOP LOOKING AT THE IMAGE GALLERIES!) :)

http://www.superdickery.com/propaganda/3.html

on to the fight - i'd say since we have a time limit of 15 rounds, it'll be a split decision or a draw. if this was an untimed cage match, then i'd say supes wins because hulkie would only be able to stay angry for so long, once supes figures that out, its just a waiting game till he turns back to banner and then... well... faster than a speeding bullet and all...