Hello community [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hello community

kmboggess
06-24-2006, 07:05 AM
Good morning. I shall keep my eyes open and my mouth shut for now. I don't mean to be rude.

JohnMichael
06-24-2006, 12:22 PM
Good morning. I shall keep my eyes open and my mouth shut for now. I don't mean to be rude.

Welcome to AudioReview. No need to keep your mouth shut as we all learn from each other. This can be a passionate hobby and you will read many different opinions from many different members.

likeitloud
06-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Welcome, Yeah jump right in. Everyones pretty cool here. Share ideas, ask questions.
Theres alot of knowlegeble people here. Have fun.

Pioneer VSX1015TX
JBL Northridge E150 Powered Sub
JBL 4410A Studio Monitors(Front)
JBL Northridge E30(Surrounds)
JBL Cinema Vison CVCEN50 Center
JBL Northridge Satellites(Back Channel)
Pioneer Elite DV45A DVDA/SACD
Panasonic DVD F86K
Sony RCD W500C CD PLAYER/REC
AR Interconnects
Cobalt 14G Wire
Sanus Stands
XBOX 360 (Just Added)

As Long As My Brain And Fingers Work I'm Cool...Edward Van Halen:5:

markw
06-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Good morning. I shall keep my eyes open and my mouth shut for now. I don't mean to be rude....just kiddin' ;) Jump on in. The water's fine.

ompid
06-29-2006, 03:26 PM
I've posted a couple of times, without sustaining any serious injury. Give it a try.

From one newby to another, Welcome to AudioReview!

kmboggess
06-30-2006, 04:52 AM
Good morrning, I regret not responding sooner but, you see, I have been subject to the tyranny of the urgent. I'm looking forward to engaging in some dialog soon.:17:

janine
08-11-2006, 09:04 AM
does anyone know if sugden a48 amp is class b or class ab?

emaidel
08-11-2006, 10:57 AM
There's another audio site where, if you post statements contrary to the opinions and beliefs of the site administrators, you get bumped off, as I found out first hand. Other unpleasant postings on that site, however vile, are maintained since they and the administrators seem to be of the same ilk. Here, things are a lot different, and, dare I say, a bit more mature.

Members here post their opinions, and whether or not others agree with them, each member respects the rights of others to have their respective opinions. There are always the never-ending debates ("Do speaker cables and interconnects make any difference?" and "Which is better - digital or analog"), but rarely do those postings result in angry, insulting comments to the poster him, or herself.

Welcome aboard, and have fun. I'm having a good time here, and hope to for a long time.

GMichael
08-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Welcome to AR. Glad to have you on board. Don't be shy. Speak your mind all you like.

JoeE SP9
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Hi kmboggess!
I just noticed this thread. Welcome, welcome! Speak up, everyone has the right to embarrass themselves or offend someone. Well, maybe not offend but certainly get a rise out of others.:ihih:
To Janine:
As far as I know there are no Class B audio amplifiers. There are Class A, AB, D (switching),T and a slew of others usually with some sort of variable tapping on the power supply voltage. The Sugden is Class AB:cool: