How did I miss my 2000th post?! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How did I miss my 2000th post?!

ForeverAutumn
06-20-2006, 11:26 AM
I was waiting for it. I was going to post a thread to welcome you all to it. And, somehow, it slipped right by me. :confused5:

Well...

Welcome to my 2002nd post!

The band and DJ will be sticking around all night, so grab yourself a drink and have fun. Gifts can be placed on the table to your right.

:16: :0:

Dusty Chalk
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
You were too busy posting? All talk and no hear makes one a dull girl.

Just giving you a hard time, welcome to net.addicts anonymous!

GMichael
06-21-2006, 06:26 AM
Hey FA,

Welcome to the 2k+ club. I saw that you were getting close the other day. Congrats. I left your gift on the table. What kinds of beer do you have? Where are the chips & dips?

I look forward to reading anther 2k posts from you.

Davey
06-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Wow, top 10 and moving up. I knew you were going places the first time I saw one of your posts :idea:

Dusty and I are still hanging around just outside of the inner circle, but either of us could make a move, any time, any place, so watch out. We're only a couple hundred posts away ...

kexodusc
The Next Woochifer

Woochifer
AR Elite Member

GMichael
AR Elite Member

RGA
AR Elite Member

topspeed
Anechoic Resonance

Florian
Too lazy to argue

Geoffcin
Stupor Moderator

N. Abstentia
AR Elite Member

ForeverAutumn
Musicaholic

markw
AR Elite Member

<hr size=3 width="100%" align=center>
Dusty Chalk
Scheißfabrik

Davey
The True Wheel

JohnMichael
06-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Congratulations Forever Autumn! I hope no one notices that I have not cracked the 1,000 posts yet. Excuse me but I have to race GMichael to the beer and chips. Your present is in the mail.

Stone
06-21-2006, 08:47 AM
What's this thread about?

GMichael
06-21-2006, 09:11 AM
What's this thread about?

It's about 7 posts long so far.

Stone
06-21-2006, 09:25 AM
It's about 7 posts too long so far.

Well, that's not a very nice thing to say about FA and her celebration thread.

Snowbunny
06-21-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm not sure what the appropriate gift for 2000 posts is?

New tape for the nosepiece of your glasses or a glow-in-dark pocket protector? :smilewinkgrin:

GMichael
06-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, that's not a very nice thing to say about FA and her celebration thread.

Dude, you so got me! I read your post and thought, "oh sh.t. That was a typo." I went back to my post to edit it. Hey now. That's not what I wrote.

G.d will get you for that one.

ForeverAutumn
06-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Wow, top 10 and moving up.

OMG!!!! I had no idea.

Apparently, an appropriate gift for a 2000+ poster is a life! :(

Hmmmm, I wonder how many posts we would all have if the old board was included in the count. :yikes:

Davey
06-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Wow, top 10 and moving up.
OMG!!!! I had no idea.

Apparently, an appropriate gift for a 2000+ poster is a life!
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with being even a bigger geek than Dusty or me. To paraphrase Ms Bunny, if the pocket protector fits, rock it proudly!

But maybe only when around your geekiest friends and family

Stone
06-21-2006, 12:05 PM

The way I see it, I'm likely on the Heaven Sh*t List, and that's probably only a drop in the bucket of things that God will get me for. :devil:

GMichael
06-21-2006, 12:12 PM
The way I see it, I'm likely on the Heaven Sh*t List, and that's probably only a drop in the bucket of things that God will get me for. :devil:

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll end up in Heaven. Cause you know that H.ll will reject you.

Dusty Chalk
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM
+1

I initially read that as "Heaven II" -- my first thought: there's another one? Why would there be another one?

My second thought was of these lyrics:

Hollywood wont touch you with a pole
Jesus does not love you, lucifer does not want your soul
Made a mistake, no one will forgive you
The servants you love to dismiss all will outlive you
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with being even a bigger geek than I.That's really sad that I am still <s>a bigger poster than you</s> one of the biggest posters, despite having slowed down in recent <s>weeks</s> months.

Snowbunny
06-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Dude, you so got me! I read your post and thought, "oh sh.t. That was a typo." I went back to my post to edit it. Hey now. That's not what I wrote.

I missed the page in the rule book where it says you can't spell G.d out loud.

What's the penalty for that? Cause I'm willing to test your theory! :aureola:

Snowie :)

Snowbunny
06-21-2006, 03:08 PM
+1

I initially read that as "Heaven II" -- my first thought: there's another one? Why would there be another one?

My second thought was of these lyrics:

Hollywood wont touch you with a pole
Jesus does not love you, lucifer does not want your soul
Made a mistake, no one will forgive you
The servants you love to dismiss all will outlive youThat's really sad that I am still <s>a bigger poster than you</s> one of the biggest posters, despite having slowed down in recent <s>weeks</s> months.

I think I know those lyrics. What is that from, Dusty?

I AM THE BIGGEST POSTER!

Dusty Chalk
06-21-2006, 03:31 PM
"limbo", by Steve Kilbey, off of my first compilibation.

Oh, and: don't even try and keep up, slacker!

kexodusc
06-21-2006, 04:10 PM
FA:

Pfff, anyone can get to 2,000 posts...jeez, I posted 400 explaining why Scorpion was waaaaayy better than White Snake.

Anyhoo, uhh, congrats on the 2000 posts!?!? Place wouldn't be the same without ya...and the Lost thread would be - well - actually we'd still be getting along just fine, but your conspiracy theory posts at 1:37 AM Thursday morning make for good reading at work the next day..... ;)

ForeverAutumn
06-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I AM THE BIGGEST POSTER!

Oh. Poster. I thought he said Poser. :biggrin5:

ForeverAutumn
06-21-2006, 05:47 PM
FA:

Pfff, anyone can get to 2,000 posts...jeez, I posted 400 explaining why Scorpion was waaaaayy better than White Snake.

Anyhoo, uhh, congrats on the 2000 posts!?!? Place wouldn't be the same without ya...and the Lost thread would be - well - actually we'd still be getting along just fine, but your conspiracy theory posts at 1:37 AM Thursday morning make for good reading at work the next day..... ;)

Gee thanks kex. I'm taping a couple of S2 Episodes, as I type. I'm still planning on rewatching both seasons before October. :thumbsup:

GMichael
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
I missed the page in the rule book where it says you can't spell G.d out loud.

What's the penalty for that? Cause I'm willing to test your theory! :aureola:

Snowie :)

Rule book? We have rules here? Why didn't I get a copy?

dean_martin
06-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey...where did everybody go? Dang, I missed FA's party. The chips and beer ya'll left are stale and flat, respectively.

Congrats! You've passed the calendar.

ForeverAutumn
06-22-2006, 04:51 AM

Oh that's right. You're a lawyer, aren't you? :lol: :lol: :lol: