This Site [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : This Site

TNVOL1954
06-18-2006, 11:13 AM
This Site Is Difficult To Place Classified Adds Since Their System Will Not Accept The Same Username And Password As The One I Log In With

I Guess I Will Have To Go Back To Using Audiogon.com To Sell Equipment

KaiWinters
06-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Your statement would make me stay far far away from purchasing anything from you. Sounds a bit shady especially since you just joined this forum and this is your first post.
I never ever buy anything from a stranger especially one that starts off a relationship with a "sour grapes" post.

likeitloud
06-21-2006, 03:14 AM
Agreed, It may be better to jump into a discussion a few times, so everyone can get
to know you, see how you come across. Selling gear right of the bat looks bogus so
soon. I'm not logged in 24/7, but I've never heard of you. Go to a forum, introduce your-
self, get some feedback. If your not a stand up guy, we'll know, and the moderators
do a great job weeding out problems. If your cool, after a while members will pick that
up, then put your gear on the marketplace, and everyones happy. Good luck and
welcome.

Pioneer VSX1015TX
JBL Northridge E150 Powered Sub
JBL 4410A Studio Monitors(Front)
JBL Northridge E30(Surrounds)
JBL Cinema Vison CVCEN50 Center
JBL Northridge Satellites(Back Channel)
Pioneer Elite DV45A DVDA/SACD
Panasonic DVD F86K
Sony RCD W500C CD PLAYER/REC
AR Interconnects
Cobalt 14G Wire
Sanus Stands
XBOX 360 (Just Added)

As Long As My Brain And Fingers Work I'm Cool...Edward Van Halen

markw
06-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Your statement would make me stay far far away from purchasing anything from you. Sounds a bit shady especially since you just joined this forum and this is your first post.Wot 'e said.

GMichael
06-21-2006, 10:17 AM
This Site Is Difficult To Place Classified Adds Since Their System Will Not Accept The Same Username And Password As The One I Log In With

I Guess I Will Have To Go Back To Using Audiogon.com To Sell Equipment

Welcome to AR. Nice first post. Good luck.