DEA knocking next door [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DEA knocking next door

JohnMichael
06-14-2006, 12:48 PM
It is always nice when the DEA has to help evict someone from your apartment building. We have had some really strange events in this upscale apartment building. It is a security building but when they rip out a plant to block the door open so the traffic can contiue you do not feel too secure. When you see a group of 9 people running up the steps into that apartment and several leave shortly all glassy eyed you just wonder. Strange men knock on your door wanting to use your phone or ask for a ride to the next city. Or a knock on the door and they want to bum a cigarette. Her customers ring all our doorbells to get someone to let them in to the building. So far no shooting.

markw
06-14-2006, 01:17 PM
If they did, someone should post a sticky over their buzzer notifying her clientele that she's moved her operation to the local hoosegow and, thanks to a modern security camera in hte lobby, their pictures are being recorded for posterity.

paul_pci
06-14-2006, 08:59 PM
I hear you man. I had a drug dealer living next door to me one time for a few months. Wasn't an upscale building or anything. Lots of fun. Cops finally got him out, but he had these other guys livng there, then the management company, who were profoundly incompetent in every other way, got the guy evicted.

KaiWinters
06-15-2006, 01:53 AM
Had a crack head living up stairs from us years ago when we were apartment dwellers. Fun was to watch him do some sort of karate moves in the middle of the street before the cops came for him. Not fun was listening to him beat the crap out of his girl friend, also a crack head. Calling the cops was an every day occurence. Land lord gave them the boot.