Probable cause... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Probable cause...

trollgirl
06-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I have noted with increasing concern that threads I post on all too often end with my post. Are my posts the kiss of death for discussions around here, or am I (for whatever reason) just on a whole lot of ignore lists, and if so, why? Don't try to spare my feelings, folks, I may have none, and remember that my "Trollgirl" handle does not mean that I troll here - I'm saving THAT for another site...

Laz

Florian
06-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Dont feel bad, my posts cause the opposite. I wake sleepers and naysayers all over the place. Dont feel to bad :-)

Wireworm5
06-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Not from me. If I don't know or can't think of anything to say then I don't respond. Nothing to do with you.

GMichael
06-13-2006, 04:57 AM
Beats me. Never gave it much thought.

noddin0ff
06-13-2006, 06:47 AM
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

JohnMichael
06-13-2006, 07:05 AM
I agree that if you say something well about the subject and I have nothing to add I read the post and move on to another.

noddin0ff
06-13-2006, 07:06 AM
I wonder who will have the last word here...

topspeed
06-13-2006, 09:19 AM
I have noted with increasing concern that threads I post on all too often end with my post. Are my posts the kiss of death for discussions around here, or am I (for whatever reason) just on a whole lot of ignore lists, and if so, why? Don't try to spare my feelings, folks, I may have none, and remember that my "Trollgirl" handle does not mean that I troll here - I'm saving THAT for another site...

Laz

One word:

Deodorant

Florian
06-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Wonderfull how many nice members we have here!

Bernd
06-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Laz,
Your summing up sometimes closes a subject well. Be proud of that.:cornut:
To many on here who talk nonsense.

Peace

Bernd:16:

Can I have the last word please.:)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
06-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Laz,

Peace

NO!:devil:

06-13-2006, 02:58 PM

Laz

Eh, don't sweat it Troll type person. Some people just know how to bring down the house well. You must be one of those troll type people who can.

trollgirl
06-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Laz,

Peace

That makes me feel better, thank you. I had begun to think about posting on every thread, and shutting the site down. Bernd, you may have just saved this Forum... Now, SOMEONE POST AFTER ME, PLEASE!

Laz

Bernd
06-13-2006, 10:24 PM
NO!:devil:

Bloody Hell!:mad5:

06-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Bloody Hell!:mad5:

LOLOL:lol::lol::lol::lol: