Big Time Festival in Europe [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Big Time Festival in Europe

unleasHell
06-08-2006, 03:06 PM
A ton of cool bands, wish this was going on near me...

06/09 with:
Blackfoot
Deep Purple
Journey
Ted Nugent
Status Quo
George Thorogood
Uriah Heep
John Waite
Whitesnake

06/10 with:
Ray Davies
Def Leppard
Dio
Pavlov's Dog
Porcupine Tree
Riverside
Queensr˙che
Roger Waters & Guests (Rumered to be with Wright & Mason)
(Playing Dark Side of the Moon?)

Here is the Link: http://www.arrowrockfestival.nl/

likeitloud
06-09-2006, 03:01 AM
This Tour was started in the late 80's early 90's. The very first one had; Van halen,
scorpions, ac/dc, preist, dokken, motley crue, skid row. That had to be sick. I got a
tee-shirt and poster in my listening room. They do this every 5-8 years according to
guitar world magazine. Decent line up this year.

ForeverAutumn
06-09-2006, 05:52 AM
Not much on the first day that interests me, but the 2nd day would be pretty cool to go to.

richmon
06-09-2006, 07:40 AM
I'm with FA, the Sunday lineup looks great, Saturdays, with Nugent and George Thoroghlybad would be like sticking sharp pencils in my eardrums.

Did you see this news ?
ProjeKct Six are scheduled to hit the road later this year with Porcupine Tree. The dates are

0ct 5 Boston, MA at The Roxy

Oct 6 New York, NY at the Nokia Theatre

Oct 7 Philadelphia, PA at the Keswick Theatre

Oct 10 San Francisco, CA at The Fillmore

0ct 11 Anaheim , CA at The Grove

0ct 12 Los Angeles, CA at the House of Blues

Dusty Chalk
06-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Gosh, I hope they come closer than Pennsylvania to me.

3-LockBox
06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
This Tour was started in the late 80's early 90's. The very first one had; Van halen,
scorpions, ac/dc, preist, dokken, motley crue, skid row. That had to be sick. I got a
tee-shirt and poster in my listening room. They do this every 5-8 years according to
guitar world magazine. Decent line up this year.

I saw Monsters Of Rock in Seattle in '88 (?) It was VH, Scorps, Dokken, and Metallica. (this was the west coast leg; I think Kingdom Come was in the east coast leg, intead of Dokken)

Claus Mein got hit in face with a whiskey bottle and Scorps only played about three songs. I was so wasted I can barely remember it. And that's a real shame. And stupid.

bobsticks
06-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Claus Mein got hit in face with a whiskey bottle and Scorps only played about three songs. I was so wasted I can barely remember it. And that's a real shame. And stupid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...maybe if you'd have thrown the bottle before ya got all lit up you'd remember it. Nice aim though, not a big target:cornut: