Nht Vt 1.2 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nht Vt 1.2

Florian
06-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Hey guys,

is that speaker ok for someone who is starting in music. His listening space is very small and i just found these near me. Here is a pic

http://www.apogeeclub.de/nht.jpg

Vercus
06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
The VT 1.2s are a neat speaker, they have a switch on the front that engages a rear facing midrange and tweeter, for a dipole effect, intended for video purposes. The side firing sub extends deep as well, making tham great stand alone speakers.
I am an installer for a small home theater firm, and we installed a few sets of these years ago, and the customers were very happy with them. I would say if the price is reasonable, they would be a good buy. How much are they asking?

Good luck.
-Jon

Florian
06-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the news!

The box costs 250 bucks a pair.

:-)

-Flo

JoeE SP9
06-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Flo! Those NHT's aren't bad for boxes. I've heard some NHT 2.9's with that cabinet style. They did have a slanted front panel. When pointed straight ahead the front speakers were already "toed" in. They were boxes that didn't make me want to leave the room. They had very nice bass. I also have a buddie who has Super Zero's and a NHT subwoofer. Once again it was a sound that wasn't annoying. He paid $100 each for the Zero's. That $250 for the pair of 1.2's sounds like a good price.