How's this for Corporate dollars well spent? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How's this for Corporate dollars well spent?

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2006, 09:56 AM
A friend of mine was at a confence in Montreal last week. It was a sales conference for the Firm that he works for. One night they had dinner and then a "surprise" guest was to entertain after dinner. The surprise guest was Rodger Hodgeson!!! Roger and a saxaphone player at a private show for 250 people.

I obviously work for the wrong Company! :(

Davey
06-04-2006, 10:37 AM
And when you're up on the stage, it's so unbelievable
Oh, unforgettable, how they adore you
But then your wife seems to think you're losing your sanity
Oh, calamity, oh is there no way out

http://forums.audioreview.com/images/icons/icon6.gif

Swish
06-04-2006, 12:41 PM
A friend of mine was at a confence in Montreal last week. It was a sales conference for the Firm that he works for. One night they had dinner and then a "surprise" guest was to entertain after dinner. The surprise guest was Rodger Hodgeson!!! Roger and a saxaphone player at a private show for 250 people.

I obviously work for the wrong Company! :(

..spells his last name without the e, although I've been wrong before. :ciappa: I remember hanging out a a friend's cabin when we were younger, and it was a great place to go and drink and what have you while when we were under-aged. We would stay overnight, sometimes for an entire weekend and it was only about 30 minutes away, yet very private. We would comfortabley numb and play tunes all night, including some of our own. Supertramp was pretty big at that time and was usually in the rotation, along with favorites like the Moody Blues and Pink Floyd. One goof who would show up now and again used to argue "Supertramp is the best band in the world!" and drive me to drink more heavily. Yeah, they had a couple good things, but overall, I just never thought too much of 'em. Good memories though.

Swish

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2006, 04:35 PM
..spells his last name without the e, although I've been wrong before.

You certainly have been! But, this time, you're right. Whoda thunk it? :p

Swish
06-04-2006, 06:59 PM
You certainly have been! But, this time, you're right. Whoda thunk it? :p

:ciappa:

Swish Baby

ForeverAutumn
06-04-2006, 07:11 PM
I can say it.....too bad you can't spell it.

;)

Finch Platte
06-04-2006, 08:10 PM
I can say it.....too bad you can't spell it.

;)

Pot, meet Kettle.

fp

:1: