New comp from me next month [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New comp from me next month

PPG
01-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Hey, veterans of Rave Recs, yes, I'm working on a brand new comp about half completed or a little better. The working title is "PPG's Pop Comp '04". If some of you remember my Masters of Power Pop, Vols. 1-3, this is sorta like Vol. 4. I've gotta get a few more tracks together but it should be ready next month. FYI. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Rick

Finch Platte
01-29-2004, 06:38 AM
Hey, veterans of Rave Recs, yes, I'm working on a brand new comp about half completed or a little better. The working title is "PPG's Pop Comp '04". If some of you remember my Masters of Power Pop, Vols. 1-3, this is sorta like Vol. 4. I've gotta get a few more tracks together but it should be ready next month. FYI. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll put you on the mailing list.

Rick

...I've started thinking about doing another comp. No idea what the theme's gonna be. All I know so far is that there will be round, shiny discs involved, and probably plastic disc holders will be involved, with a bit of paper.

If anyone's interested, keep me in the back of your mind during dinner tonite. Unless you're having pork chops, of course. DUH!

fp