But if you delete the spam and OT threads... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : But if you delete the spam and OT threads...

Worf101
05-24-2006, 05:30 AM
We'll have nothing to mock, make fun of, lampoon, chit on, rag on, savage or flame!!!!. There's no joy in Muddville like that. Let spew whatever garbage they want. The "usual suspects" here will undress them in no time flat... What else is there to do around here for fun???? Answer another 3,000 "which (fill in the blank) should I buy?" threads... Or another round of endless Bose Bashing... I say give us more fodder for the cannons...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAMDY SPAM SPAMDY SPAMDY SPAAAAM.

Da Worfster

GMichael
05-24-2006, 05:43 AM
We'll have nothing to mock, make fun of, lampoon, chit on, rag on, savage or flame!!!!. There's no joy in Muddville like that. Let spew whatever garbage they want. The "usual suspects" here will undress them in no time flat... What else is there to do around here for fun???? Answer another 3,000 "which (fill in the blank) should I buy?" threads... Or another round of endless Bose Bashing... I say give us more fodder for the cannons...

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAMDY SPAM SPAMDY SPAMDY SPAAAAM.

Da Worfster

You could join the 2 channel vs multi channel thread. That's never been talked about before. :rolleyes5:

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-24-2006, 07:00 AM
You could join the 2 channel vs multi channel thread. That's never been talked about before. :rolleyes5:

That's not nice, why don't we fight, that ought to give Worf something to laugh at :ciappa::devil:

GMichael
05-24-2006, 07:09 AM
That's not nice, why don't we fight, that ought to give Worf something to laugh at :ciappa::devil:

He did kinda "spit up" back when I pushed you into the cooler. OK, I'll let you take the first wing this time. Go on. Don't be a chicken. Buck buck buck buck.....

JohnMichael
05-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Where is Spankingvanillaice when we need him most. :(

noddin0ff
05-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Where is Spankingvanillaice when we need him most. :(

Ah, alas...still waiting for a ride to visit his love. I just checked the site a few minutes ago. His success with rides is beginning to rival Spinal Taps success with drummers. He posted his phone number if any one is driving throug Omaha...

Maybe EdG will post some room pictures soon?

GMichael
05-24-2006, 07:53 AM
Ah, alas...still waiting for a ride to visit his love. I just checked the site a few minutes ago. His success with rides is beginning to rival Spinal Taps success with drummers. He posted his phone number if any one is driving throug Omaha...

Maybe EdG will post some room pictures soon?

I saw that yesterday. I tried to tell him to forget that guy a while back but he didn't even respond to me. Poor kid. He's in love with a guy that's playing him for a fool.

Woochifer
05-24-2006, 09:14 AM
Somebody get the medics! I think we're losing him!!!!

:D

noddin0ff
05-24-2006, 09:38 AM
What amazed me was that his post had 219 views when I checked! That's 217 more than I can account for. Ok, people, fess up. Who else is an SVI stalker?

JohnMichael
05-24-2006, 10:32 AM
What amazed me was that his post had 219 views when I checked! That's 217 more than I can account for. Ok, people, fess up. Who else is an SVI stalker?

Is he habitually reading his own posts?

05-24-2006, 01:46 PM
He did kinda "spit up" back when I pushed you into the cooler. OK, I'll let you take the first wing this time. Go on. Don't be a chicken. Buck buck buck buck.....

Alright G, don't make me come over there!!!! LOL

GMichael
05-24-2006, 01:55 PM
Alright G, don't make me come over there!!!! LOL

Bring BBQ sauce if you do.

05-24-2006, 01:57 PM
Bring BBQ sauce if you do.

You want me to wup your butt and then BBQ it? LOL

markw
05-24-2006, 02:20 PM
When and where?