View Full Version : Product additions request

braxus
05-23-2006, 06:32 PM
This tape deck to be added to the tape deck section of the reviews:

Manufacturer: Sony
Category: Tape deck
Product Name or Model Number: Sony TC-K909ES
MSRP is $700?

Being this is a classic unit and was the best deck Sony made in the mid 90s. Also as with the Sony the 707ES deck is already listed, so it would be natural to add the 909ES to the list since it was the top of the line to the 707.

braxus
01-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Just wondering why this deck still hasn't been added to the list? I even wrote a review for it, but no one can read it if they don't list the product.

Rich-n-Texas
01-18-2009, 06:37 AM
If ya'll want something added to the site - you can PM me an I'll try to add it ASAP.

Since I am fairly spread out, if you could include a link the said product in your PM that would greatly improve my response time.

We should be doing a large update of all products in the near future, sooner than later I hope.

Thanks,
-adam
Good luck braxus.
<!-- / message -->

JohnMichael
01-18-2009, 06:58 AM
This tape deck to be added to the tape deck section of the reviews:

Manufacturer: Sony
Category: Tape deck
Product Name or Model Number: Sony TC-K909ES
MSRP is $700?

Being this is a classic unit and was the best deck Sony made in the mid 90s. Also as with the Sony the 707ES deck is already listed, so it would be natural to add the 909ES to the list since it was the top of the line to the 707.

If you would like to post your review now you can start a thread in Analog Room or Vintage Gear. There is also an Add a Product link under the Reviews column at the top of this page. I am not sure if it will add since it is not a current product and not available.