Drum Beats [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Drum Beats

cam
05-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Anybody know of any free sites where I can download drum sounds. I don't mean just a couple of beats, I mean a continuous, minutes long drum beat. Just simple ACDC type stuff would do. I would like to burn this, play it through my home stereo while ripping off some riffs on my guitar. Thanks.

PAT.P
05-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Anybody know of any free sites where I can download drum sounds. I don't mean just a couple of beats, I mean a continuous, minutes long drum beat. Just simple ACDC type stuff would do. I would like to burn this, play it through my home stereo while ripping off some riffs on my guitar. Thanks.Cam try www.synthzone.com/drums.htm not ACDC but as african and more:ihih:

cam
05-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Cam try www.synthzone.com/drums.htm not ACDC but as african and more:ihih:Thanks Pat, going to bed now, I'll check it out tomorrow.

PAT.P
05-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Thanks Pat, going to bed now, I'll check it out tomorrow.Your welcome ,lots of beats on that site.:7:

Resident Loser
05-18-2006, 04:05 AM
Anybody know of any free sites where I can download drum sounds. I don't mean just a couple of beats, I mean a continuous, minutes long drum beat. Just simple ACDC type stuff would do. I would like to burn this, play it through my home stereo while ripping off some riffs on my guitar. Thanks.

...there used to be a vinyl series called DrumDrops...while they were OK, the arrangements tended to be monotonous, each cut in a single, fixed, time signature...Finally I bit the bullet and bought a Roland drum machine...while it has pre-sets, it also allows for modification of them and programability for composition of odd beat patterns and mixtures...

It has most likely been superceded by more user-friendly models and if you ever intend on expanding your musical horizons from basic 4/4 patterns I'd recommend looking into one...

jimHJJ(...ba-da-rump...)