Hello to Every Body [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Every Body

freespace
05-16-2006, 10:27 PM
I am to evey body i just register today i was looking for a remote control seraching I found this web is very good

:17:

Freespace

JeffKnob
05-17-2006, 04:25 AM
Welcome aboard!

I have heard of a lot of people being very happy with the Logitech Harmony series remotes.

Worf101
05-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Welcome aboard. Hope you find all the information you need in a friendly and efficient manner...

Da Worfster

musicman1999
05-17-2006, 09:04 AM
Ditto the welcome and ditto the Harmony,i have the 659 and it's the best that i have tried and i tried a few.

bill

GMichael
05-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Welcome aboard. I'm sure that you'll like it here.

The Harmony is what I hear about most also. My friend loves his. Push one button for DVD and it turns the DVD & TV on and switches your receiver to input from the DVD. Push the CD button and it turns off the DVD & TV, turns on the CD and switches the input. Very cool.

N. Abstentia
05-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Definitely Harmony. How much are you looking to spend?

The Tahitijack
05-18-2006, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the forum. You'll find this place is just like any community. There are friendly folks here willing to help and give good solid advice. There are also those that are going to roast you for daring to post something, asking a dumb question or suggesting a product they don't like and they will hammer you hard for doing it. This place can be rewarding and frustrating. Enyoy the ride and hang in there when it gets a little rough.

GMichael
05-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the forum. You'll find this place is just like any community. There are friendly folks here willing to help and give good solid advice. There are also those that are going to roast you for daring to post something, asking a dumb question or suggesting a product they don't like and they will hammer you hard for doing it. This place can be rewarding and frustrating. Enyoy the ride and hang in there when it gets a little rough.

Hey! I resent that. I disagree and think that you should be boiled in oil for saying.... um, wait a minute. I forgot. I'm one of the friendly guys. Sorry. Please ignore my outburst.