So why is the deleted "Hot" thread stuck at the top? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So why is the deleted "Hot" thread stuck at the top?

Finch Platte
05-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Shouldn't it just be removed?

Wassupwiddat?

Wondering,

fp

Davey
05-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Oh, stop your whining. Budget cuts, ya know. How often does the street sweeper make it down your block anymore? Nobody picks up their trash. Buncha pigs. Not to imply that Eric is a pig, far from it, but it would be nice if he took out the trash once in a while ...

ForeverAutumn
05-13-2006, 08:16 PM
I was wondering why my deleted thread is still showing also. So I changed my mind. Big deal. Why does everyone have to know that I changed my mind? At least mine is sinking to the bottom.

I suspect that it all has to do with the recent software upgrade.

Dusty Chalk
05-13-2006, 09:52 PM
No, I think it's just that some stuff sinks to the bottom, and some stuff floats to the top. Water filtration plants are like that, too.

Finch Platte
05-14-2006, 08:06 PM
No, I think it's just that some stuff sinks to the bottom, and some stuff floats to the top. Water filtration plants are like that, too.

Your "bunny" looks like an owl.

fp

Dusty Chalk
05-14-2006, 10:10 PM
No, it's just got some sort of thyroid condition.

Either that, or it is receiving a proctologism.

Hey! Bunny is going to take over the world. You sure you want to be making fun of his appearance? Perhaps you should be prostrating yourself in front of him.

Dusty Chalk
05-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Old news.

So what do we do if we're making a compendium of posts in this forum, like for our own notes or something? What if there's a "hot" thread, in which we want to keep all the posts, should we just keep those on separate pages, or should we still try to weed out some of the weaker posts, despite those posts being stronger than the strongest posts in other threads, in which only a few posts even make any sense?

JohnMichael
05-21-2006, 05:42 AM
I was wondering why my deleted thread is still showing also. So I changed my mind. Big deal. Why does everyone have to know that I changed my mind? At least mine is sinking to the bottom.

I suspect that it all has to do with the recent software upgrade.

I removed your thread.