Give it Away, Give it Away, Dont' Do That!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Give it Away, Give it Away, Dont' Do That!!

audiobill
05-13-2006, 06:28 AM
Woo Hoo!! Going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in September. Tickets sold out in less than half an hour. I have a funny feeling that another show may pop up. Monday night is when we're going, but there's a gap until their next show... who knows!!

I've only had the 2-CD offering since Thursday, but I like what I'm hearing so far. I, for one, never considered the RHCPs to be a serious band, but I've always enjoyed their take on life through their rawk-out music. Sometimes I feel musci critics just can't wait to bring a good band down, esp when the band puts out the dreaded 2-disc album. There's a ton on the new one to listen to, but that's a good thing in my books.

I've never seen the band live, but I hear they put on one of the best live shows out there.

Cheers,

audiobill

JohnMichael
05-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Woo Hoo!! Going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in September. Tickets sold out in less than half an hour. I have a funny feeling that another show may pop up. Monday night is when we're going, but there's a gap until their next show... who knows!!

I've only had the 2-CD offering since Thursday, but I like what I'm hearing so far. I, for one, never considered the RHCPs to be a serious band, but I've always enjoyed their take on life through their rawk-out music. Sometimes I feel musci critics just can't wait to bring a good band down, esp when the band puts out the dreaded 2-disc album. There's a ton on the new one to listen to, but that's a good thing in my books.

I've never seen the band live, but I hear they put on one of the best live shows out there.

Cheers,

audiobill

I hope they do not forget their socks.

ForeverAutumn
05-13-2006, 08:14 PM
I hope they do not forget their socks.

I hope they do! :wink5: