Hey Jim Clark, re: Gary Numan music [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jim Clark, re: Gary Numan music

Dave_G
01-27-2004, 12:53 PM
Jim,

I'm a longtime fan of Numan and you often put a title of his or 2 in your threads.

Have you obtained the remastered "newer" Numans like "Dance", Warriors", and those few others?

I have seen them but have put off getting them, as they aren't way high on my Numalist (I prefer all the stuff thru Telekon).

Any comments on those titles?

Thanks -

Dave

Jim Clark
01-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Jim,

I'm a longtime fan of Numan and you often put a title of his or 2 in your threads.

Have you obtained the remastered "newer" Numans like "Dance", Warriors", and those few others?

I have seen them but have put off getting them, as they aren't way high on my Numalist (I prefer all the stuff thru Telekon).

Any comments on those titles?

Thanks -

Dave

Well that's going to be a big fat 'thanks for nothing', see'n howz I never did pick up any of the Numan remasters although I do have "Telekon" on my Djangos notify list and I keep ignoring the emails that they have one in stock. Just too many other albums keep popping up ahead of remasters on the buy list.

Even though I'm a pretty big fan there aren't too many of the titles I would even consider upgrading. Of course Telekon, and then there's The Pleasure Principal, Replicas, and I, Assasin but I wouldn't search out anything else. Sorry I can't offer any help.

jc

Dusty Chalk
01-27-2004, 05:38 PM
Don't feel bad, he's in my top X list of favourite artists (where x is a variable between 10 and 30), and I haven't picked up any of the remasters, myself, neither. So, sorry, can't be of any help, neither. Like Jim said, too many other titles to pick up.