Resident Evil 3???? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 3????

Florian
05-10-2006, 11:12 AM
I am a Resident Evil Fan....and cant wait for part 3.... Any news?

bobsticks
05-10-2006, 10:49 PM
After the Racoon City catastrophe, Alice (Mila Jovovich) leads a pack of survivors through the Nevada desert on their way to Alaska. Scheduled to begin shooting mid-May in Mexico.
Sorry not much more and nothing concrete...

Cheers to ya

Florian
05-11-2006, 06:28 AM
Alright! Kick ASS!!!!!!

I cant wait now.......... THANKS!

bobsticks
05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
No problem Flo. I too am looking forward to its release...

Defshep
05-12-2006, 04:02 AM
Definitely the best video game to big screen adaptations. Probably because the filmmakers didn't try to recreate the games. Just kick-ass action movies that can stand on their own. I loved 'em, and I don't play video games. Zombies, explosions, fight scenes, gunplay, and Milla. What more could you want?

audio amateur
05-13-2006, 03:40 AM
Definitely the best video game to big screen adaptations. Probably because the filmmakers didn't try to recreate the games. Just kick-ass action movies that can stand on their own. I loved 'em, and I don't play video games. Zombies, explosions, fight scenes, gunplay, and Milla. What more could you want?

All I can tell you guys is that the games are good, I like them anyways. I finished the 3rd one which is, at least when you are 14 years old, pretty scary. I like all the demented stuff in it like the gore and shooting. As well as the somber atmosphere and the superb sound track:ihih:
I only watched the beggining of the first one so I can't tell you about the movies.
BTW I am not 14 anymore haha.

GMichael
05-16-2006, 09:50 AM
After the Racoon City catastrophe, Alice (Mila Jovovich) leads a pack of survivors through the Nevada desert on their way to Alaska. Scheduled to begin shooting mid-May in Mexico.
Sorry not much more and nothing concrete...

Cheers to ya

Does she take her cloths off again?

Florian
05-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Does she take her cloths off again?

She better! Oh man, that women is SOOOO HOT!!!!

GMichael
05-16-2006, 09:58 AM
She better! Oh man, that women is SOOOO HOT!!!!

Loved her in 5th Element.

Florian
05-16-2006, 10:08 AM
http://www.apogeeclub.de/milla.jpg