Movie Fight Night Round 5 Western Heavyweight Div. John Wayne vs. Clint Eastwood [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Movie Fight Night Round 5 Western Heavyweight Div. John Wayne vs. Clint Eastwood

Worf101
05-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Since nobody seems to give a crap about the catfight going on below, I've decided to pump up this weeks poll with a classic match-up of epic proportions.

Ladies and Gentlemen and all our Serrvice men and women around the world listening on the Armed Forces Radio Network, I bid you welcome. Tonight we have 15 Rounds of Boxing for the Celluloid Western Champeenship of the World.

In the Blue Corner, the Challenger. He weighs in at a svelte 225 pounds of squinting meanace. He favors pistols of all sorts the larger the better, and has been known to carry as many as 6 at one time. He's traveled all over the west and Europe can shoot with both hands, fight with both fists alll with a cherrrot hangin' from his mouth. He not only plays in westerns but directs them to boot. Well enough to win an Oscar for one. Introducing for your pleaseure, hailing from parts unknown, the man without a name... the one the only Clint "Well you gonna pull them pistols or whilstle Dixie" Eeeeeeeastwood.

In the Red Corner the Champeen. He's a man that needs no real introduction, but we're gonna give him one anyway. He tips the scale somewhere north of 300 pounds of two fisted muscle. His name and face are synonymous with the word "Western". He's worked with more Acadamy Award winning directors (Ford and Hawks have 7 between en) than any man alive. Women want to be with him and men want to be him. He can shoot ride, fight and **** with the best of em. His face would be on Mount Rushmore if we cold change it. Without further delay I give you the current and reigning Heavyweight Western Champeen of da world. John "Da Duke" Waynnnnne.

"Okay Gentlemen, lets have a good clean fight. All firearms are legal EXCEPT machine guns, fixed weapons or artillery. Blade weapons are Okay and you can use any combination you wish. Gouging, biting, pistol whipping are all legit. Protext yourself at all times , touch em up and let's get to scrappin.

Da Worfster

GMichael
05-10-2006, 09:55 AM
What's going on here? Someone threw in a 20 year old bottle of single malt scotch. They've stopped fighting and started drinking.

topspeed
05-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Dayum, Worster! That's one helluva fight! I had to go with the Duke if only because I had the opportunity to go to his house for a SC Alumni thing. Bonus points :). Of course, then I remembered Kyle Eastwood is a Trojan as well! Ugh, what to do?

Old School all the way!

The Duke, in a split decision.

shokhead
05-12-2006, 10:04 AM
JW would kick that little punks a$$.

Worf101
05-15-2006, 06:56 AM
I had to think on this a LOT. In the end I had to go with Clint... In all his films he may have lost a fight or three, but he never, ever lost the war. John Wayne lost more/n a few fights and wars in his day, mostly at the end of his carrer. Eastwood's given a lot to the genre as actor, producer and director, with an Oscar or two to boot. As for a shooting match, Eastwood's porbably the faster draw with pistols, rifles... Da Duke. In a fistfight, gimme da Duke. Lastly it would come down to malevolence. While the Duke has a mean streak in him sometimes, he's mostly a white hat, with Clint, you never, ever know. He could hug the dog with one hand and shoot it with the other if he has too. Will shoot unarmed men, women AND children... ergo I gotta think in the end Clints squinty eyed evil would win the day...

Da Worfster