Tune fight: Bart vs Bugs [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tune fight: Bart vs Bugs

GMichael
05-10-2006, 07:50 AM
OK, it's time for some butt kickin'. Who will be your choice? The old king of slapstick himself, Bugs Bunny, or the young and ruthless Bart Simpson? Both are dripping with sarcasm. Both love to drive others crazy. Neither cares what anyone thinks or what they "should" do or say. Who is your pick and why?
There will be no rules in this top toon bash. Anything goes.

All betting should go through my normal bookie.

emaidel
05-10-2006, 08:13 AM
That's a tough one, but my vote goes for Bart Simpson: he's the perfectly horrible kid no one wishes their son will ever turn into, and is very much a product of his father's mentality. He's devious, wicked, selfish and uncaring (for the most part), but every now and then reveals a kinder side. Bugs Bunny was usually just a smartass, but was part of a world of cartoon-making that's never been equaled: those fabulous Warner Brothers "Looney Tunes." My all-time favorite is, "What's Opera, Doc?"

GMichael
05-10-2006, 08:39 AM
I gotta go with Bugs. He has the experience over the years fighting many foes. He has more tricks in his bag than Felix the Cat.

Are you sure you clicked on Bart? I don't see him having any votes yet.

emaidel
05-10-2006, 09:06 AM

Are you sure you clicked on Bart? .

Just did.

Kam
05-10-2006, 09:20 AM
went with bugs, he's un-killable. just ask elmer, and wile e., and the wolf, and marvin the martian, and daffy, and yosemite, and...

GMichael
05-10-2006, 09:43 AM
went with bugs, he's un-killable. just ask elmer, and wile e., and the wolf, and marvin the martian, and daffy, and yosemite, and...

& Taz, & Michael Jordon, & .....

JohnMichael
05-10-2006, 09:59 AM
I had to go with Bugs. He has been around longer and perfected his skills.

PAT.P
05-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I had to go with Bugs. He has been around longer and perfected his skills.I went with Bugs too and he's able to go underground.:ihih:

topspeed
05-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Bug's all the way. He's waaaay too smart and crafty for Bart. Bug's would take him apart like De Loya shredded Mayorga...only faster.

GMichael
05-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Bugs takes the early lead. So far Bart looks like he's half asleep. :sleep: He can't keep up with all the rabbit punches.

Florian
05-11-2006, 06:25 AM
Man, Bart would kill Bugs in a second. One shot with a sharp stone right between the bunny eyes will take of that. Then Homer eats him for dinner...Muhahah

JohnMichael
05-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Man, Bart would kill Bugs in a second. One shot with a sharp stone right between the bunny eyes will take of that. Then Homer eats him for dinner...Muhahah

Dude your sick. One of my childhood favorites being eaten by Homer. Next thing you will tell me is Santa does not exist.

Florian
05-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Dude your sick. One of my childhood favorites being eaten by Homer. Next thing you will tell me is Santa does not exist.
I think you forget one thing already..........

http://www.alexross.com/Vr005.jpg

.........i am german :cornut:

ForeverAutumn
05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Bart is just a snotty nosed little trouble maker. Bugs is crafty. Crafty wins everytime.

GMichael
05-16-2006, 05:32 AM

A stone? Bugs has been shot at with arrows, spears, guns, bazookas and missles etc. You think a rock will get him? Are you sure you know who Bugs is?

Florian
05-16-2006, 05:45 AM
A stone? Bugs has been shot at with arrows, spears, guns, bazookas and missles etc. You think a rock will get him? Are you sure you know who Bugs is?

He will hit Bugs right between the eyes from a mile away....LOL

http://zanker.fto.de/resource/bart.gif

bobsticks
05-16-2006, 06:03 AM
Bugs did Wagner...

GMichael
05-16-2006, 06:15 AM
He will hit Bugs right between the eyes from a mile away....LOL

http://zanker.fto.de/resource/bart.gif

But then it will turn out to only be a paper cut out of Bugs. Bugs will spring out of nowhere and give Bart a big wet one on the lips, and zip out of there before Bart even stops spitting.

Florian
05-16-2006, 06:19 AM
Did i mention that i had rabbit last night, i think his name was Bugs. :cornut:

GMichael
05-16-2006, 06:30 AM
Did i mention that i had rabbit last night, i think his name was Bugs. :cornut:

With or without carrots?

Florian
05-16-2006, 06:35 AM
With or without carrots?

Without, i had some berrys and steemed potatoes-....mmmmh

GMichael
05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Without, i had some berrys and steemed potatoes-....mmmmh

Grandma used to love rabbit stew. I only tried it once as a kid. They told me what it was after I ate it. Never again. Bunnies are too cute. Food should be from ugly animals only. "Ever take a good look at a cow or a pig? We're doing them a favor by eating them. It saves them the trouble of looking at their reflection in the troth each morning."

Points for whoever remembers who said that and why.

JohnMichael
05-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Grandma used to love rabbit stew. I only tried it once as a kid. They told me what it was after I ate it. Never again. Bunnies are too cute. Food should be from ugly animals only. "Ever take a good look at a cow or a pig? We're doing them a favor by eating them. It saves them the trouble of looking at their reflection in the troth each morning."

Points for whoever remembers who said that and why.

When I visit Quebec there are several restaurants that serve rabbit. Yum but I do not think about how cute they are just how good they taste.

GMichael
05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
When I visit Quebec there are several restaurants that serve rabbit. Yum but I do not think about how cute they are just how good they taste.

Ever been to the Roadkill Cafe? "You kill it... We grill it...

I like the Center line Bovine. Eating is more fun, when you know it was hit on the run.
Try the Flat Cat. Served as a single.. or in a stack.
Or the Chicken that didn't cross the road. Try a taste of the wild side. Chunk of Skunk or Smidgen of Pigeon. How about the Whippoorwill on a Grill?
Or the Canine Cuisine. You'll eat like a hog when you try our dog. There is:
Slab of Lab
Pit Bull Pot Pie
Poodles 'N Noodles
German Shepherd Pie.
Try the daily special treat. Guess that mess. If you can guess what it is, you eat for FREE.

JohnMichael
05-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Ever been to the Roadkill Cafe? "You kill it... We grill it...

I like the Center line Bovine. Eating is more fun, when you know it was hit on the run.
Try the Flat Cat. Served as a single.. or in a stack.
Or the Chicken that didn't cross the road. Try a taste of the wild side. Chunk of Skunk or Smidgen of Pigeon. How about the Whippoorwill on a Grill?
Or the Canine Cuisine. You'll eat like a hog when you try our dog. There is:
Slab of Lab
Pit Bull Pot Pie
Poodles 'N Noodles
German Shepherd Pie.
Try the daily special treat. Guess that mess. If you can guess what it is, you eat for FREE.

Do you know how many hilljacks it takes to eat roadkill?
One to eat and two to watch for cars.