Movie Fight Night Round Three Ladies Night Division! Elecktra vs. The Bride! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Movie Fight Night Round Three Ladies Night Division! Elecktra vs. The Bride!

Worf101
05-09-2006, 10:25 AM
It's "Ladies Night" fellah's lets see what's what.

Ding Ding...

Ladies and Gentlemen and all our Armed Forces listening and watching overseas welcome to tonight bout for the SuperHeroine Light Heavyweight Champeenship of Da World!

In the corner to my right Da Challenger. Weighing in at maybe 125 lbs of lean, mean killing machine we have a woman who's legend proceeds her. Orphaned by crime but trained by master ninja's from Japan we've a woman who's conquered everything and everyone including DEATH itself. She can use weapons or her hands.... she favors leather and never met a blade she didn't like Ladies and Gents I present to you hailing from Greece via New York City... The Worlds Greatest Assassain Elektra Natchios!!!!!!

In the corner to my left stands the current females world champeen. Like the challenger she too has trained in the east at the hands of ancient Kung Fu masters. Like the challenger she also loves bladed weapons particularly the Katana or long Japanese fighting sword. She too has be busted up and buried for dead only to rise from the ashes to kick much ass. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you , hialing from parts unknown, de one, de only Briiiiiiiiiiide!!!!!!

Okay ladies you know the rules. All bladed weapons ARE LEGAL. Sais, swords, stars anything that doesn't invollve gunpowder or gears (crossbows) are legal.. Touch em up and let's get to Scrappin'!!!

Whatddya think fellahs?

Da Worfster

topspeed
05-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Umm...is the "Bride" the Kill Bill gal?

Worf101
05-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Umm...is the "Bride" the Kill Bill gal?
Yeah!!!!!!

bobsticks
05-10-2006, 06:59 AM
This is the second one-sided bout you've tried to bill as a topcard match. Methinks the fix is on...who's giving you the payoff???:biggrin5:

Kam
05-10-2006, 07:59 AM
i went with the nacho's. can't really beat skimpy red leather and a headband.