Hey JohnMichael!!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey JohnMichael!!!!!

Kam
05-04-2006, 05:40 PM
check your email!!!! sent some good speaker related news for ya!! (i hope) :)

GMichael
05-05-2006, 05:11 AM
Where oh where has our Little John gone?

PAT.P
05-05-2006, 05:20 AM
Where oh where has our Little John gone?Oh where ,.oh where can he be .He's gone ,he's gone that all I could see.

JohnMichael
05-05-2006, 07:13 AM
Thanks Kam, I will be looking into them. They are only 32 miles from home. I may have a little trouble fitting them in the Echo if I bid and win. Thanks again they look sweet.

GMichael and Pat.P don't worry I would not miss your humor for anything. By the way GMichael Pat.P's humor is getting good you might have competition soon. Pat.P you will always be the king of the photo download. Where you find them all I will never know.

GMichael
05-05-2006, 08:09 AM
GMichael and Pat.P don't worry I would not miss your humor for anything. By the way GMichael Pat.P's humor is getting good you might have competition soon. Pat.P you will always be the king of the photo download. Where you find them all I will never know.

I've been training him to take over for me. :ciappa:

JohnMichael
05-05-2006, 10:04 AM
I've been training him to take over for me. :ciappa:

He does not have to take over for you. First you are not going anywhere and this site is big enough for two funny men.

GMichael
05-05-2006, 10:05 AM
He does not have to take over for you. First you are not going anywhere and this site is big enough for two funny men.

Someone has to keep you guys laughing when I'm away.

Two? Why only two?

PAT.P
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks Kam, I will be looking into them. They are only 32 miles from home. I may have a little trouble fitting them in the Echo if I bid and win. Thanks again they look sweet.

GMichael and Pat.P don't worry I would not miss your humor for anything. By the way GMichael Pat.P's humor is getting good you might have competition soon. Pat.P you will always be the king of the photo download. Where you find them all I will never know.I make my own also.Need you guys in the swimsuit issue:ihih:

PAT.P
05-05-2006, 11:28 AM
I've been training him to take over for me. :ciappa:What ?Your going Clone me into you or are you talking dirty to me again:ihih:

GMichael
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
What ?Your going Clone me into you or are you talking dirty to me again:ihih:

No way dude. You are your own man. No cloning. But f you would like me to talk dirty to you, just listen to this.

Two boys and a girl were running through a field. One slipped and they all fell in the mud.

Kam
05-05-2006, 12:59 PM

i've lived with mine for a loooooooooooooooooooong time (i think its been close to 10 years now) and never had a single problem with them. hope ya win 'em they are very kickbutt speakers! :)

PAT.P
05-05-2006, 01:07 PM
No way dude. You are your own man. No cloning. But f you would like me to talk dirty to you, just listen to this.

Two boys and a girl were running through a field. One slipped and they all fell in the mud.Who slip first the boy or the girl?Are you sure it was accidental or by purpose?Hope you dont mean their doing the Sandwich in the mud:ihih: