Belkin X 2 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Belkin X 2

superpanavision70mm
05-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Hello all...

I recently purchased two of the Belkin Pure AV power conditioners (the PF40 and the PF60), which I have been incredibly happy with. They are great power centers and also look clean, crisp, and classy on top of that. I am writing here because both have 13 outlets each, but I did a slight adjustment to my system and I thought I would pass along the great results. Each unit allows for high-current output as well as programming some outlets as well, so I tried something different. I took all my video components and hooked them up to one unit and all the audio components to the other. Now they are isolated even one step further by being powered by different units. The result is really great! I am noticing even less 'noise' and the filters seem to be really in effect. I think that rather than having 1 unit with almost all the outlets being used this new method has enabled each unit to do half the work, but do the work much better. I would highly recommend doing this slight adjustment just by purchasing 2 units will make all the difference in the world.

audio_dude
05-03-2006, 04:54 PM
thanks for the tip pana! now, all I need is a HDTV projector, 100'' screen, HD-DVD player, HUGE 7.4 system (thats 4 subs people, 4!) a set of theater style seats, and...a room to put it all in...lol