Last of the mud wrestling. Free-for-all. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Last of the mud wrestling. Free-for-all.

GMichael
04-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Last of the mud wrestling. Free-for-all.

This will be our last mud match. After this we will have to clean up the pits. The Jell-O for the next round is already warming up.
But today, we have the consolation match for all the mud losers from last week. It will be a no rules, no holds bar, free-for-all with all 7 of last week's runner ups. Who will you put your money on? Who will team up with who? Who will double cross their partner(s) first?
We will have 7 in the huge pit in the center. Let's hear it for our runner-ups. Who will be the number one loser?

Will it be Eva Longoria? I say she would have won if Jessica didn't pull her top off.
Maybe Halle Barry or Carmen Electra. How about Brooke Burns? We also have Kerstin Kreak and Tara Reid. It's hard to believe that these are the losers. Too late for a recount now. Oh, and let's not forget, now known as the luckiest man on Earth, Johnny Depp. He'll be in there with the ladies. Hard to call any of these losers. But let the fight begin!

JohnMichael
04-26-2006, 07:14 AM
You're warming up the jello? I always thought you men liked seeing women in cold environments. Shows you what I know.

GMichael
04-26-2006, 07:47 AM
You have to warm up the water for the Jell-O powder to dissolve. Once it's all made it will be cooled.
No one you want to vote for?

GMichael
04-26-2006, 10:13 AM
Wow. One vote. Not much of a fight so far. Eva waved her arm and everyone fell down.

Kam
04-26-2006, 10:25 AM
the way it should be! the only mrs. kam on the list, so was an easy vote!!

topspeed
04-26-2006, 11:59 AM
I didn't vote in Eva's prelim because, well...I couldn't decide!

In this class, it's easy.
http://www.eva-longoria.net/gallery/data/711/eva-longoria_dot_net-maxim2005jan-bynerble04.jpg
http://www.maximonline.com/girls/eva_longoria_2/eva-longoria-2-gm_l2.jpg
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/RS_964_-_Eva_Longoria_-_2004_People_of_the_Year_-_lg.6657548.jpg

BTW, Jolie was voted People Mag's Most Beautiful Person.

Kam
04-26-2006, 12:53 PM
yeah i had to abstain from voting in that round as well... i didnt want either mrs. kam to get angry at me....
that had to be the finals match up i'd think, i say put alba + eva against everyone.... bring me EVERYONE!!!!! (insert gary oldman scream here :))

GMichael
04-26-2006, 01:35 PM
yeah i had to abstain from voting in that round as well... i didnt want either mrs. kam to get angry at me....
that had to be the finals match up i'd think, i say put alba + eva against everyone.... bring me EVERYONE!!!!! (insert gary oldman scream here :))

I was keeping it as a surprise but, the winner of this round stays in the tournament. It's kind of like a modified double elimination tournament. So you still may see what you are hoping for if the votes go your way.

GMichael
04-27-2006, 05:05 AM
This one will be ending soon.

GMichael
04-28-2006, 06:03 AM
She moves back to the winner's bracket. Come on Eva, wave to your fans. Now go get cleaned up in the back. We love you baby.

OK guys, hose everything down. I don't want to see a spec of mud here. The Jell-O is ready for the next round.

Here's a recap of what we've had so far:

Jessica Alba won out over Eva Longoria in the first fight.
Angelina Jolie beat Halle Berry.
Brooke Burke smoked Carmen Electra.
Elizabeth Hurley squeeked past Brooke Burns in our closest match so far.
Brad Pitt beat Johnny Depp into chocolate bars.
Adriana Lima was too much for Kirstin Kreak, who didn't get any votes in any round.
Rosario Dawson scratched her way past Tara Reid in another close battle.
Then Eva Longoria faught her way back into the winner's bracket just a few minutes ago. Once we have the pits clean we will start our next round.

Jell-O tag teams!

Here will be our teams:

Jessica and Eva are teaming up in the first bout to take on Mr & Mrs Smith (Angie & Brad)
Then we'll have Brooke Burke & Elizabeth Hurley vs Adriana Lima and Rosario Dawson.

Makes your bets early this time.

ForeverAutumn
04-28-2006, 06:07 AM
You really have too much free time on your hands, don't you? :biggrin5:

GMichael
04-28-2006, 06:19 AM
I have to finish what I started.
And yes, it's good to be the king.