5$ Telephone Cable vs. 250$ Audioquest [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 5$ Telephone Cable vs. 250$ Audioquest

Florian
04-20-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey guys,

since i am waiting on new cables i tried out my new 5$ Telephone cable and you know what? The difference is definetly not large! I will listen some more with friends and write back!

-Flo

JohnMichael
04-20-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey guys,

since i am waiting on new cables i tried out my new 5$ Telephone cable and you know what? The difference is definetly not large! I will listen some more with friends and write back!

-Flo

I will be interested in reading about your listening experiences. Of course I am sure your telephone cable is the most expensive and top of the line. LOL:biggrin5:

Resident Loser
04-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey guys,

-Flo

...modular RJ11-type connectors on your hi-fi gear?

jimHJJ(...fancy that...)

Florian
04-20-2006, 11:07 AM
I will be interested in reading about your listening experiences. Of course I am sure your telephone cable is the most expensive and top of the line. LOL:biggrin5:

Well so far i would have to lie to myself if i had to say that it sounds worse. I will listen some more and then use the room EQ. Of course i use the "snob edition" of the telephone cable, it cost me 4,79EUR for 25m and i purchased a pair!

Florian
04-20-2006, 11:08 AM
...modular RJ11-type connectors on your hi-fi gear?

jimHJJ(...fancy that...)

No, even cheaper! Telephone cable directly soldered to the crossover.