Mud 4: Elizabeth Hurley vs Brooke Burns [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mud 4: Elizabeth Hurley vs Brooke Burns

GMichael
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Match number 4 coming up. Who will be on top? Will it be Elizabeth Hurley or Brooke Burns? Both are looking hotter than ever. Come on guys. Who would you pick?
Here's Elizabeth.

GMichael
04-19-2006, 04:01 PM
And equal time for Brooke Burns.

PAT.P
04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll go with Elizabeth to beat the living $hit of Brooke Burns (Beach Bunny ) has no chance !

L.J.
04-19-2006, 06:48 PM
I'll go with Elizabeth to beat the living $hit of Brooke Burns (Beach Bunny ) has no chance !

Whats up Pat? How's it going? Ever get that amp hooked up?

OK I'll let the peep show continue now :thumbsup:

PAT.P
04-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Whats up Pat? How's it going? Ever get that amp hooked up?

OK I'll let the peep show continue now :thumbsup:Been to busy doing my Income Tax (Canada) always wait to last minute :Yawn: No time to hook up yet(need another stand for it ) :mad2: Now somebody gave me a 24" Jensen " Hypex Projector Horn" .Have to look for a Piezo horn driver or a Compression Horn driver.Try to hide this in a basement:D

L.J.
04-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Been to busy doing my Income Tax (Canada) always wait to last minute :Yawn: No time to hook up yet(need another stand for it ) :mad2: Now somebody gave me a 24" Jensen " Hypex Projector Horn" .Have to look for a Piezo horn driver or a Compression Horn driver.Try to hide this in a basement:D

Taxes are always fun:arf:
Seems like you got more gear than space for it.

GM how can anyone vote......your pictures suck!

PAT.P
04-19-2006, 08:28 PM

GM how can anyone vote......your pictures suck!I have storage room in 2 church for my pleasure:devil: GM let us down with these pics

GMichael
04-20-2006, 05:21 AM

GM how can anyone vote......your pictures suck!

Just trying to keep it clean. But please, post away. Got any pics to add? How 'bout some votes? Everyone is reading but no one is voting. Geez, it's just a click or two.

L.J.
04-20-2006, 06:30 AM
I'm just joking around dude......I did vote :lol:

GMichael
04-20-2006, 06:38 AM
I'm just joking around dude......I did vote :lol:

Thanks. We need to get more people to vote. Almost 50 views and only 3 votes. Got any pics you could add? I'll try to add more tonight when I'm home.

GMichael
04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Equal time for Brooke:

GMichael
04-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Still a tie huh? Here's another pic of Elizabeth Hurley.

GMichael
04-20-2006, 01:15 PM
And Brooke Burns:

JohnMichael
04-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Still a tie huh? Here's another pic of Elizabeth Hurley.

Damnit Dior told me that was a one of a kind suit when I bought it.

GMichael
04-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Damnit Dior told me that was a one of a kind suit when I bought it.

It's not the same suit. It's just that you fill it out a little differently. Isn't it a little snug around the party area?

JohnMichael
04-20-2006, 02:05 PM
It's not the same suit. It's just that you fill it out a little differently. Isn't it a little snug around the party area?

So now you are saying my butt is too big?:mad5:

GMichael
04-20-2006, 03:06 PM
So now you are saying my butt is too big?:mad5:

Not the party area I was talking about. But, I bet you do. That's what happens when you let others pump it up.

topspeed
04-20-2006, 03:13 PM
Lizzie, no contest.

She's as God made her...and clearly he put some overtime into this one. No "upgrades," no modifications, and none necessary. No plastic surgery scores BIG points in my book.

Besides, Brooke has been Willis'd, and we all know how well that worked out for Demi :rolleyes:

BTW, would it kill you guys to post some pics with a little nip now and again? My server is still jacked so posting pics takes more time than I have. This is OT, let's make it interesting! :D

GMichael
04-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Lizzie, no contest.

She's as God made her...and clearly he put some overtime into this one. No "upgrades," no modifications, and none necessary. No plastic surgery scores BIG points in my book.

Besides, Brooke has been Willis'd, and we all know how well that worked out for Demi :rolleyes:

BTW, would it kill you guys to post some pics with a little nip now and again? My server is still jacked so posting pics takes more time than I have. This is OT, let's make it interesting! :D

Are nips within the rules here? I may be a wise a$$, son of a monkey rider, but I follow the rules. Can we have a ruling here mods? While you're at it, how 'bout voting? We need votes. If your lady looses and you didn't vote, don't come crying to me.

dean_martin
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Are nips within the rules here?

Let's find out. How about a chick with a little class?

dean_martin
04-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Let's find out. How about a chick with a little class?

Just in case, we'll go with a side-boob this time.

GMichael
04-21-2006, 05:15 AM
Nice pics Dean. These ladies can stick around to help me clean up the contestants.

GMichael
04-21-2006, 05:30 AM
I hate to end this one. It's still very close. But time is up and Elizabeth is ahead on style points. She gets the win today. Congrats and good luck in the next round.
Ladies, stick around. We'll be having a clean up party in a few minutes. Just come as you are.

dean_martin
04-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Nice pics Dean. These ladies can stick around to help me clean up the contestants.

Same lady in each pic, GM. Whoever guesses correctly gets another pic of this lovely.

Kam
04-21-2006, 06:05 AM
Same lady in each pic, GM. Whoever guesses correctly gets another pic of this lovely.

sherilynn fenn... :)

dean_martin
04-21-2006, 07:28 AM
sherilynn fenn... :)

Kam...I'm not surprised. You have your Mrs. Kams, but back in the 90s all the lovely young ladies of Twin Peaks were Mrs. Martins.