Fujitsu plasma, NAD receiver/dvd combo, Paradigm speakers . . . how did I do? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu plasma, NAD receiver/dvd combo, Paradigm speakers . . . how did I do?

DariusNYC
04-15-2006, 09:06 AM
I just got talked into getting a Fujitsu 50" plasma HDTV when I had just intended to buy a normal and cheaper brand like Panasonic or Samsung. Did I waste my money?

Also got an NAD L73 surround receiver dvd/cd/dvd-a player combo piece, which looks great, four Paradigm Atom speakers, one Paradigm CC-170 center channel speaker, and an Energy subwoofer.

The room's not that large; a 42" screen would have been fine (sofa 11" away from screen) but we wanted something that could grow with us.

I got talked into the Fujitsu because then I would be buying the TV the same place I bought all my other equipment and they would set it all up for me and program the remote, etc.

Belatedly, how do you think I did?

edtyct
04-15-2006, 09:33 AM
On the video end, you did great, and at 11', you can easily accommodate a 50" plasma. Fujitsu's one of the four best plasma makers. Enjoy it.

N. Abstentia
04-15-2006, 02:51 PM
A larger screen is rarely a problem...kinda like having too many toys is rarely a problem :)