The one & only Swish...in NYC! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The one & only Swish...in NYC!

MindGoneHaywire
04-13-2006, 05:48 AM
At long last, Swish (Paul) & I hooked up last night in Manhattan for an evening of all kinds of New York City adventures, and we certainly weren't disappointed. I'm just getting a heads up on him, he'll tell the story better & will definitely be approaching it from an angle that should make for a decently readable tale. We had a great old time, but the evening definitely got a bit spicier than I would've imagined. I'll zip it for now & await the verdict. Paul, the floor is yrs...it was great hanging.

ForeverAutumn
04-13-2006, 10:24 AM
At long last, Swish (Paul) & I hooked up last night in Manhattan for an evening of all kinds of New York City adventures, and we certainly weren't disappointed. I'm just getting a heads up on him, he'll tell the story better & will definitely be approaching it from an angle that should make for a decently readable tale. We had a great old time, but the evening definitely got a bit spicier than I would've imagined. I'll zip it for now & await the verdict. Paul, the floor is yrs...it was great hanging.

Lemme guess...you introduced him to his daughter! I'll bet it was tearful and highly emotional. :biggrin5: