Sundays 8am to 12pm check out www.kshe95.com, they stream live [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sundays 8am to 12pm check out www.kshe95.com, they stream live

Mr Peabody
04-09-2006, 03:19 PM
K-SHE here in St. Louis has Klassics show from 8am to 12 where they play stuff you don't ordinarily hear on the radio. Some vintage Prog, some Classic Rock and other stuff that may not have gotten much airplay except for here. It might be worth checking out for those of you who are always looking for something different. The tracks played from each show can also be viewed at www.classicsshow.com. Take a look and you will get an idea of what they do. K-SHE started in 1968 or 69 and was an independent R&R station. Through the years they gave many artists airplay that couldn't get airplay anywhere else. Unfortunately, the station was sold to corporate whores around 80 and never been quite the same. BUT, fortunately, the station had such a legacy that the corporate whores lets the station have the Klassics Show and a few other features that reminds us of the good ole days. You might also find the 7th Day interesting, they play 7 albums in their entirety.

ForeverAutumn
04-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the tip Mr. Body. Those are some nice track lists. Is the time EST?

Not to hijack your thread or anything, but BarryL did his second radio show this morning and did another great job showing off his endless knowledge of all things Prog. He's been having some problems logging onto this site since the format change, but I'll wait until he gets the problems solved and then I'm sure that he'll tell everyone all about it himself.

Mr Peabody
04-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I keep forgetting I'm not in my little pond here. The times for the Klassic show are Central Standard Time, StL is in the Midwest. And I think I gave the wrong starting time for the 7th Day, it starts at 6pm CST on Sunday evening.

Where can I find the time and link to Barry's show?