Screw You [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Screw You

cam
04-04-2006, 05:37 PM
There has been no action in here for a while so I thought I would stir it up with a BIG FAT SCREW YOU, you bunch of %$#*&^&^@)*%^#..........................&%#@!*%^&^$#%&^!!!!
:incazzato:

GMichael
04-04-2006, 06:11 PM
There has been no action in here for a while so I thought I would stir it up with a BIG FAT SCREW YOU, you bunch of %$#*&^&^@)*%^#..........................&%#@!*%^&^$#%&^!!!!

What are you? Some kind of moron? How dare you come in hear and spout off for no frickin reason? Are you looking for a fight? Bring it on big guy.

May the flees of a thousand camels nest in your hairy armpits.

L.J.
04-04-2006, 06:19 PM
:dita:

dean_martin
04-04-2006, 06:19 PM

Well, you're a............um,er............that's just...........that's just so...........CANADIAN!

PAT.P
04-04-2006, 07:39 PM
:incazzato:Take this you West Coast Canadian freak:ihih:

SlumpBuster
04-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Your momma! I saw your momma kickin' a can down the street. I asked her "Whatcha doin'?" She said, "Movin'!"

Florian
04-05-2006, 04:22 AM
Your momma! I saw your momma kickin' a can down the street. I asked her "Whatcha doin'?" She said, "Movin'!"

:):):):):):)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-05-2006, 04:51 AM

Do you have a screwdriver? :p

shokhead
04-05-2006, 05:21 AM

I'm kissing my toes,lets get it on.:lol: :lol:

GMichael
04-05-2006, 05:25 AM
I'm kissing my toes,lets get it on.:lol: :lol:

Err? I don't get this.

Resident Loser
04-05-2006, 05:28 AM
Err? I don't get this.

...the position, you just might...

jimHJJ(...nasty, very nasty...)

GMichael
04-05-2006, 05:39 AM
...the position, you just might...

jimHJJ(...nasty, very nasty...)

I guess I might. But I don't need any pickles right now . Just don't get how this is a good fighting position.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 05:43 AM
Thought you might want to record this in your time capsules.

On Wednesday (today), at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04-05-06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal life.

Resident Loser
04-05-2006, 05:47 AM

...you spelled %$#*&^&^$@*%^# wrong...it's %$#*^&&^$@*%^^#...and &%#@!*%^&^$#%&^!!!! doesn't observe proper tense consistency...it should be pluperfect subjunctive and not past perfect...

jimHJJ(...your declension leaves a lot to be desired...so there...)

shokhead
04-05-2006, 06:07 AM
Hows this. Heard a guy on the radio saying it wasnt a big deal to have all the illegals not to go through the process like everybody else because they are already here making the US a better place. That whites dont get it and most whites dont care if they get a free pass to the front of the line where all the others have been doing it the right way. They just have to wait.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 06:30 AM
Hows this. Heard a guy on the radio saying it wasnt a big deal to have all the illegals not to go through the process like everybody else because they are already here making the US a better place. That whites dont get it and most whites dont care if they get a free pass to the front of the line where all the others have been doing it the right way. They just have to wait.

This drives me crazy. My wife & I went through the pains of h.ll to get all of her paperwork fished. Go here. Go there. Go back here. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. She got here in August of 2001 and just got her green card two weeks ago.
Now they want to give a free ride to everyone else? Man does that burn us both up.

You struck a nerve dude.:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Thought you might want to record this in your time capsules.

On Wednesday (today), at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be: 01:02:03 04-05-06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your normal life.

Thats not so special. Hell, it happened like twenty four times yesterday. :D

GMichael
04-05-2006, 07:06 AM
Thats not so special. Hell, it happened like twenty four times yesterday. :D

Yesterday was not 4/5/06.

JohnMichael
04-05-2006, 07:23 AM

Your momma is so stupid she sold her car to get gas money.

Kam
04-05-2006, 07:37 AM

just wait till 06:06:06 on 06/06/06.....

Kam
04-05-2006, 07:40 AM
oh yeah, and screw you all too! cables make all the difference in the world! room acoustics are meaningless! box speakers rule! bi-wiring is for pansies! bi-amping is for bigger pansies! bipolar speakers are for bipolar people!
and macs rule! pc's suck!

bobsticks
04-05-2006, 07:46 AM
This drives me crazy. My wife & I went through the pains of h.ll to get all of her paperwork fished. Go here. Go there. Go back here. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. She got here in August of 2001 and just got her green card two weeks ago.
Now they want to give a free ride to everyone else? Man does that burn us both up.

You struck a nerve dude.:incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

Viscrally this is a hard pill to swallow, especially in your case with much time spent against the faceless, omnipotent bureaucracy. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in arguments of paradigm versus particular--that which should be against that which is.But, after all, these folks are already here.
More importantly, this will come down to being a step in the progression of solving our nation's gravest challenge. To wit, how to save social security? With the largest generation of Americans getting ready to retire that inflationary input/output ratios cannot be reconciled with smoke and mirrors. Eventually dollars have to equal dollars.
So the challenge for politicians comes down to the russian roulette of three choices:
1) Increase taxes by HUGE amounts for a lesser amount of people to pay for a greater number, many of whom may not have supplemental savings or pension plans(Thank you Michael Milken)
2) Continue to increase the age for retirement and thereby alienating the largest voting demographic
3) Create, instantaneously, many more taxpayers contributing
4) Grandma eats kibbles
Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals. This alone is a huge issue regionally (ask Californians). What say if these individuals work a few years and return to their countries of origin as pattern suggests?
Well, at that point we've collected at minimum payroll taxes on a percetage of the population that won't be collecting social security.
And if they take "our money" to foreign nations? Well,it can only be in our interest to bolster the economies of third world countries--maybe an end to the five-year cyclical twenty billion dollar baleouts.
And remember, life expectancy is lengthening. Social security was not designed to be a handout for twenty or thirty years. I for one will accept the tax dollars of anyone who wants to contribute, especially if they will be here either way.

All that said, I still can understand your frustrations after having worked so hard and having waited so long. Remember, what you give is what you get and surely we can all get along. I would think that you of all people would understand that.

How's that for a troll?

shokhead
04-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Well i think its pure BS that they are telling us hows its going to be done or at least the way they want it done and i belive if they pass a law to the effect that it will be done a certain way that isnt to there liking then its just going to stay the way it is. I do belive that the Mexican gov could care less if any terr bad guys come across in all the mess at the borders.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Viscrally this is a hard pill to swallow, especially in your case with much time spent against the faceless, omnipotent bureaucracy. Sometimes it's easy to get lost in arguments of paradigm versus particular--that which should be against that which is.But, after all, these folks are already here.
More importantly, this will come down to being a step in the progression of solving our nation's gravest challenge. To wit, how to save social security? With the largest generation of Americans getting ready to retire that inflationary input/output ratios cannot be reconciled with smoke and mirrors. Eventually dollars have to equal dollars.
So the challenge for politicians comes down to the russian roulette of three choices:
1) Increase taxes by HUGE amounts for a lesser amount of people to pay for a greater number, many of whom may not have supplemental savings or pension plans(Thank you Michael Milken)
2) Continue to increase the age for retirement and thereby alienating the largest voting demographic
3) Create, instantaneously, many more taxpayers contributing
4) Grandma eats kibbles
Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals. This alone is a huge issue regionally (ask Californians). What say if these individuals work a few years and return to their countries of origin as pattern suggests?
Well, at that point we've collected at minimum payroll taxes on a percetage of the population that won't be collecting social security.
And if they take "our money" to foreign nations? Well,it can only be in our interest to bolster the economies of third world countries--maybe an end to the five-year cyclical twenty billion dollar baleouts.
And remember, life expectancy is lengthening. Social security was not designed to be a handout for twenty or thirty years. I for one will accept the tax dollars of anyone who wants to contribute, especially if they will be here either way.

All that said, I still can understand your frustrations after having worked so hard and having waited so long. Remember, what you give is what you get and surely we can all get along. I would think that you of all people would understand that.

How's that for a troll?

I got no problem with them getting their green cards. I just don't want them jumping to the head of the line while we have to wait. Let them get in line with the rest of us. I don't want to be unfair to them. But I want the same thing back. Go fill out the forms. Get your picture taken. Get your finger prints taken. Go get your interview where they ask you question after question and don't even listen to your answers. If it's good enough for the people who are willing to do it right, then why isn't it good enough for the ones who snuck in illegally?

Edit: And this? "Further, co-optation will reduce taxpayer burden for the medical care and schooling of illegals." Why oh why are we paying for illegals to be educated? Hand them the forms and tell them to start filling them out. They don't have to be illegal if they are willing to fill out the forms and wait in line with the rest of us.

Resident Loser
04-05-2006, 08:51 AM
...you sneak into my country under cover of darkness or in a packing crate...suck-out the resources of the muncipalities you invade (and make no mistake about it, this is wholesale invasion not immigration)...and then have the consummate b@!!$ to demonstrate against a country and a proposed law designed to protect it's borders and citizens...

You are illegal...you don't exist...your children (even if born here) don't exist...You have no rights...period. Try that sh!t where you come from, see what happens...

Dubya is wrong...big time...plain and simple...they should have all been rounded up, identified and been introduced to the first steps of a government enforced repatriation program.

jimHJJ(...don't get me started...)

shokhead
04-05-2006, 08:59 AM
But alot belive they are coming here to take back what we took from them.

wayner86
04-05-2006, 09:13 AM
BOSE rules. Deal with it you audio novices.

p.s. i have a date with your wives tonight, and florians girlfriend agrees that cones are the best.

Florian
04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
BOSE rules. Deal with it you audio novices.

p.s. i have a date with your wives tonight, and florians girlfriend agrees that cones are the best.
I thought so, thats why i dumped her a week back. :incazzato::incazzato:

topspeed
04-05-2006, 09:20 AM
If Flo hates cones, does this mean his girlfriend is built like an 8 yr old boy? :ihih:

Florian
04-05-2006, 09:24 AM
If Flo hates cones, does this mean his girlfriend is built like an 8 yr old boy? :ihih:

You should ask your little brother that :ihih:

topspeed
04-05-2006, 09:25 AM
This thread is useless without pictures.

http://loisirados1.chez-alice.fr/page55/AdrianaLima-Lingerie348.jpg

topspeed
04-05-2006, 09:28 AM
You should ask your little brother that :ihih:
:confused:

Ummm, if I had a little bro, I'd prefer you stay away from him. :hand:

Florian
04-05-2006, 09:29 AM
:confused:

Ummm, if I had a little bro, I'd prefer you stay away from him. :hand:

:ciappa: You must still suffer from the drama i gave you at age 10.....lol! Was i even born then :confused5:

:):):):)

L.J.
04-05-2006, 09:36 AM
(LJ stands on top of a tall building and yells to all of america):incazzato:

@#&% you. I don't give a @#&%. Are you listening you bunch of @$%*&$!@'s. @#&% you and you and you too. @#&% this and @#&% you.

(Breathes in and out.......Ah, that felt good)

Florian
04-05-2006, 09:43 AM
[Violent J]
****. **** this ****.
**** givin it to me.
[Chorus:]
If I only could I'd set the world on fire
Sya **** the world! (**** the world!)
**** em all! (**** em all!)
[Violent J]
**** you, **** me, **** us
**** Tom, **** Mary, **** Gus
**** Darius
**** the west coast, and **** everybody on the east
Eat **** and die, or **** off at least
**** pre-schoolers, **** rulers
Kings and Queens and gold jewelers
**** wine coolers
**** chickens, **** ducks
Everybody in your crew sucks, punk mother ****s
**** critics, **** your review
Even if you like me, **** you
**** your mom, **** your mom's momma
**** the Beastie Boys and the Dali Llama
**** the rain forest, **** a Forrest Gump
You probably like it in the rump
**** a shoe pump, **** the real deal and **** all the fakes
**** all fifty two states! Oooo, and **** you
[Chorus X 2]
[Violent J]
**** Oprah, **** opera, **** a soap opera
**** a pop locker and a cock blocker
**** your girlfriend, I probably did her already
**** Kyle and his brother Tom Petty, Jump Steady
My homie, **** him, what are you gonna do?
(**** that *****, **** you!) Yeah well **** you too
Don't bother tryin to analyze these rhymes
In this song I say **** ninety three times
**** the president, **** your welfare
**** your government and **** Fred Bear
**** Nugent, like anybody gives a ****
You like to hunt a lot, so ****in what?!
**** disco, Count of Monte Crisco
**** Cisco, and Jack and Jerry Brisco
And **** everyone who went down with the Titanic, in a panic
I'm like **** you, AHHHHH!!!!
[Chorus X 2]
[Violent J]
**** Celine Dion and **** Dionne Warwick
You both make me sick, suck my dick
**** the Berlin Wall, both sides of it
And **** Lyle Lovett, whoever the **** that is
**** everybody in the hemisphere
**** them across the world, and **** them right here
You know the guy that operates the Rouge River draw bridge in Delray on
Jefferson? **** HIM!
**** your idea, **** your gonnoreha
**** your diarrhea, Rocky Maivia
**** your wife, your homie did, he's ****in you
**** the police and the 5-0 too
**** Spin, Rolling Stone, and **** Vibe
**** everybody inside
Whoever's on the cover, **** his mother
**** your little brother's homie from around the way
And **** Violent J!

GMichael
04-05-2006, 09:52 AM
This thread is useless without pictures.

http://loisirados1.chez-alice.fr/page55/AdrianaLima-Lingerie348.jpg

Bless you. This pic just made my day.

shokhead
04-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Hope it carries you through the night also.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Hope it carries you through the night also.

Yup, and in the morning wifey will ask me, "what got into you last night tiger."

PAT.P
04-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Bless you. This pic just made my day.Thought the other Michael makes your day?:ihih:Did'nt know the Pres changed is name?

topspeed
04-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Thought the other Michael makes your day?:ihih:Did'nt know the Pres changed is name?
OK.

THAT'S funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PAT.P
04-05-2006, 11:03 AM
I thought so, thats why i dumped her a week back. :incazzato::incazzato:She probably dumped you,could'nt take the "Ribbon" conversation any more.I could see you on a date,poor girl must of feel out of place or :sleep:

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 11:15 AM

It was in Australia. :16: Don't touch me, 'cause I'm electric, and if you touch me, you'll get....:5:

GMichael
04-05-2006, 11:18 AM
It was in Australia. :16: Don't touch me, 'cause I'm electric, and if you touch me, you'll get....:5:

But it wasn't yesterday at the time. It was still today.

Who said that? Who said what?

Nevermind.

Kam
04-05-2006, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=topspeed]This thread is useless without pictures.
QUOTE]

and, from that other thread, we know us men dont listen to women anyways.... so i'll see your visual feast of mrs. kam and raise you a pair of....

GMichael
04-05-2006, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=topspeed]This thread is useless without pictures.
QUOTE]

and, from that other thread, we know us men dont listen to women anyways.... so i'll see your visual feast of mrs. kam and raise you a pair of....

WTF is that?!

It looks like Robbie the robot mated with a set of Whispers.

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 11:44 AM
I thought so, thats why i dumped her a week back. :incazzato::incazzato:

Well, that and her testicles. Don't forget that you dumped her because of her testicles. :D j/k

Anybody quoting Violent J should be able to take a chick w/ balls joke. D:

Kam
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=Kam]

WTF is that?!

It looks like Robbie the robot mated with a set of Whispers.

'tis the beautiful wilson alexandria's.... or i can re-raise with a pair of....

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=GMichael]

'tis the beautiful wilson alexandria's.... or i can re-raise with a pair of....

I didn't know Spongebob Squarepants made a set of speakers?!?

topspeed
04-05-2006, 12:09 PM
WTF is wrong with you Kam?!? Don't be messin' up our thread with any audio references!!!

Personally, I say we find out just how far The Steel Cage can be pushed before this thread is locked or banned. After all, a man's got to know his limitations :cool:!

http://loisirados1.chez-alice.fr/page55/AdrianaLima-Lingerie124.jpg

Kam
04-05-2006, 12:16 PM
WTF is wrong with you Kam?!? Don't be messin' up our thread with any audio references!!!

Personally, I say we find out just how far The Steel Cage can be pushed before this thread is locked or banned. After all, a man's got to know his limitations :cool:!

http://loisirados1.chez-alice.fr/page55/AdrianaLima-Lingerie124.jpg

i never do get tired of mrs. kam... but then there's the other mrs. kam....

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Jesus Topspeed!! That poor disfigured woman has no nipples! What happened to them?! Boobs without nipples are just, well... buttcheeks, I guess.

topspeed
04-05-2006, 12:24 PM
:lol: ROTFLMAO

It's amazing what a little 200 grit sand paper will do, huh?

Trying to keep it clean here. Honestly though, a little slip o' the nip may constitute porn, and you know how hard it is to find porn on the net. :ihih:

GMichael
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
My poor little wifey is in for a long night.

dean_martin
04-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Trying to keep it clean here. Honestly though, a little slip o' the nip may constitute porn, and you know how hard it is to find porn on the net. :ihih:

Alright big guy. What happened to pushing the limits and getting locked down and all that?

What's wrong with a lil' nip? They've sustained many a child in his formative years and have inspired many an artist to greatness. Enough w/the BS already. WE WANT NIPPLES!

Florian
04-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Well, that and her testicles. Don't forget that you dumped her because of her testicles. :D j/k

Anybody quoting Violent J should be able to take a chick w/ balls joke. D:

HAHAH......i can take the joke :-) Besides she had so much hair that not even this ......could remove it :sad::sad:

http://www.peacheykeene.com/300%20shave%20the%20whales.gif

SlumpBuster
04-05-2006, 01:26 PM
HAHAH......i can take the joke :-) Besides she had so much hair that not even this ......could remove it :sad::sad:

But I still don't get it. Why were you quoting lyrics to **** the World? If your an ICP fan I have to rethink any conception I have of you, cause "I'm a psychopathic, runnin' with mah hatchet."

Florian
04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
But I still don't get it. Why were you quoting lyrics to **** the World? If your an ICP fan I have to rethink any conception I have of you, cause "I'm a psychopathic, runnin' with mah hatchet."
Hey i am 22 with big toys, i crank ICP, old ROCK, Techno and all on this system. I go out, **** chicks and party too. I am a teacher, a buddy and an ******* if i want to be. I smoked Pot before, i speak two languages and love life.......

I AM NORMAL!!!

Now where did i leave my bloddy hatchet?

GMichael
04-05-2006, 01:31 PM

But I thought that Europeans were supposed to be hairy.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Hey i am 22 with big toys, i crank ICP, old ROCK, Techno and all on this system. I go out, **** chicks and party too. I am a teacher, a buddy and an ******* if i want to be. I smoked Pot before, i speak two languages and love life.......

I AM NORMAL!!!

Now where did i leave my bloddy hatchet?

It's in the fridge where you left it. Right next to those lady fingers.

Florian
04-05-2006, 01:36 PM
But I thought that Europeans were supposed to be hairy.

Well i am hairy....only ***s shave! I hated those ***gots in Highschool with their shaved legs and pretty outfits. **** em all....!!!! I want to be a like a Bavarian Gladiator, running through the forest and chopping people left and right....

Aaahhh

Florian
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
It's in the fridge where you left it. Right next to those lady fingers.

Thanks GM....I knew if someone knew where it was it had to be you!

GMichael
04-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Well i am hairy....only ***s shave! I hated those ***gots in Highschool with their shaved legs and pretty outfits. **** em all....!!!! I want to be a like a Bavarian Gladiator, running through the forest and chopping people left and right....

Aaahhh

Where's Lex when you really need him? We could use some of those meds for Flo about now.

Easy big guy. Repeat after me. M-e-l-l-oooo..... m-e-l-l-ooooooo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

There....

Feel better?......

YAAAAAH!

Florian
04-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Ah jetzt fühle Ich mich schon wieder viel besser !

topspeed
04-05-2006, 01:50 PM
:devil: :devil:

http://coolbabes.iwebland.com/Wallpapers/Adriana_Lima_w2.jpg

GMichael
04-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Ah jetzt fühle Ich mich schon wieder viel besser !

Wow dude. Didn't know you felt so strongly about being a fifth wheel. Glad you had some meds to guzzle down and feel better.

Florian
04-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Wow dude. Didn't know you felt so strongly about being a fifth wheel. Glad you had some meds to guzzle down and feel better.

Yeah, i took my pills. I feel better now :-)

JohnMichael
04-05-2006, 02:47 PM

Aaahhh

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

L.J.
04-05-2006, 03:21 PM
hey were's the !#$%$$#@%$% that started this thread. bring your #$%&^%$ out here so you can get a good $^&^^* up your %^&%(%(. anh hows bout a %$^&*^*^. $%#%@ that.

GMichael
04-05-2006, 03:40 PM
hey were's the !#$%$$#@%$% that started this thread. bring your #$%&^%$ out here so you can get a good $^&^^* up your %^&%(%(. anh hows bout a %$^&*^*^. $%#%@ that.

Yeah! Where is that son of a B!t@&? Who the $@%k does he think he is? We should #$%@%& his $%##% and %%&$## his %%^&* into a $%^%# and see if %%$##& likes $%^&#$ up his $$%^^#@!

GMichael
04-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Yeah, i took my pills. I feel better now :-)

Didn't think I knew did ya?

cam
04-05-2006, 05:09 PM
hey were's the !#$%$$#@%$% that started this thread. bring your #$%&^%$ out here so you can get a good $^&^^* up your %^&%(%(. anh hows bout a %$^&*^*^. $%#%@ that.Holy $hit, I'm gone for about 23 hours and I got a whopping 3 pages to read. And I thought this site was dying out. And oh ya, I forgot to mention, I'm now a religious man, so could everybody refrain from cursing out. Thank You.
:ciappa:

bobsticks
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
It is wise to remember that many of the illegal imigrants mentioned earlier are, in addition to being hard-working and family oriented, deeply religious. They respectfully request that you refrain from swearing in their presence, as well as cam's.

Especially when they are walking their young children to school. Think of the kids, please.

Even moreso when they are seeking medical care.

shokhead
04-06-2006, 06:26 AM
All that and the key word is ILLEGAL.

GMichael
04-06-2006, 06:38 AM
All that and the key word is ILLEGAL.

It's been in the papers a lot around here lately. They call them UNDOCUMENTED aliens now. They don't like the word illegal. Makes it sound like they did something wrong. Like break the law or something.

Kam
04-06-2006, 07:42 AM
It's been in the papers a lot around here lately. They call them UNDOCUMENTED aliens now. They don't like the word illegal. Makes it sound like they did something wrong. Like break the law or something.

while they're at it, they should "undocument" some of the drug laws...

and oh yeah, forgot the genesis of this thread... Bose rules ya bunch a pansies!

and how about another pic of mrs. kam for the guys, topspeed....

topspeed
04-06-2006, 08:32 AM
and how about another pic of mrs. kam for the guys, topspeed....

Sorry, it's hard to follow-up that last pic. How 'bout this?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Coburn64/CrystalM31.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Coburn64/BMW1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Coburn64/FerrariF4301.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Coburn64/Lamborgini1.jpg

Now, while she may not be Adriana Lima or Jessica Alba, she is a REAL member of bimmerforums.com. That's her M3 in the first pic and her friend's F430 and Murcielago in the others. Their OT section is crazy! All kinds of bizarre stuff happen there, most of it stupid, but at least it's entertaining.

Why don't we have members that look like this on AR! :(

Kam
04-06-2006, 11:55 AM
hmmmmmmm very interesting... i have discovered a new found interest in bimmerforums... btw, you mentioned some cars in your post...there are cars in those pics? :)

you're right... we should have more members like that here, would bring in waaaaay more traffic though and then we'd have to wade through 10 times the "are bose the best bang for the buck" and "design my system without me giving you any parameters" threads.... although, might be a nice tradeoff rather than having to look at all our own ugly mugs....

oh yeah... (keeping with the spirit of the thread) monster products rule!!! THX isnt just a certification, its a genuine thing!! thx products are better than yours!! a Bose made THX speaker with monster wiring would be the greatest ever!!! I RULE!!!

dean_martin
04-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Why don't we have members that look like this on AR! :(

Because no one has attached a bucket seat to a subwoofer...yet.

GMichael
04-06-2006, 12:35 PM
This thread is heading in the right direction. Top. let see more pics of Kam's next ex.

Kam
04-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Because no one has attached a bucket seat to a subwoofer...yet.

didnt you see Private Parts? ya gotta get as close to that woofer as possible... the bucket seats would just interfere with her enjoyment of the speaker... lay a nice fat b&w 801 on its back and let her rip... (so to speak) let's see a ribbon speaker do that...

dean_martin
04-06-2006, 01:16 PM
didnt you see Private Parts? ya gotta get as close to that woofer as possible... the bucket seats would just interfere with her enjoyment of the speaker... lay a nice fat b&w 801 on its back and let her rip... (so to speak) let's see a ribbon speaker do that...

Saw it, but can't remember that scene. (It's been awhile - memories from then are kinda fuzzy). I think some of our DIYers could come up with something with universal application/stimulation without having to change the position of the speaker. Where's our design team?

GMichael
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Saw it, but can't remember that scene. (It's been awhile - memories from then are kinda fuzzy). I think some of our DIYers could come up with something with universal application/stimulation without having to change the position of the speaker. Where's our design team?

How about a couple of base shakers or Tactile Transducers?

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=300-864

topspeed
04-07-2006, 09:03 AM
How about a couple of base shakers or Tactile Transducers?

Probably beats the spin cycle on the Whirlpool. :p

Here's my proposal for OT/Steel Cage:

Post funny stuff you find on the net. I still love that "modified" trailer to The Shining, which was absolutely brilliant, Kam! :thumbsup:

If there's nudity, and bless you dear friends for posting such, simply note NWS (not work safe)

Ask questions about anything. What fertilizer do you use? (Hershon would be particularly good with this)

Enjoy the community we have here. Let's be honest, we tolerate the NooB questions, but what makes this place enjoyable is the interaction between the vets.

This place doesn't have to be about flame wars. Lord knows we get plenty of that in the regular forums, particularly if a few certain members are involved.

OK, now where were we? Oh yeah...you're wife's gonna hate me GM :devil:

http://www.startua.com/blin/pix/4040.jpg

GMichael
04-07-2006, 09:12 AM
Probably beats the spin cycle on the Whirlpool. :p

Here's my proposal for OT/Steel Cage:

Post funny stuff you find on the net. I still love that "modified" trailer to The Shining, which was absolutely brilliant, Kam! :thumbsup:

If there's nudity, and bless you dear friends for posting such, simply note NWS (not work safe)

Ask questions about anything. What fertilizer do you use? (Hershon would be particularly good with this)

Enjoy the community we have here. Let's be honest, we tolerate the NooB questions, but what makes this place enjoyable is the interaction between the vets.

This place doesn't have to be about flame wars. Lord knows we get plenty of that in the regular forums, particularly if a few certain members are involved.

OK, now where were we? Oh yeah...you're wife's gonna hate me GM :devil:

http://www.startua.com/blin/pix/4040.jpg

Wife went to work with a smile today. But her eyes were half closed. Good thing it's Friday.

Opeth_fan
10-27-2006, 02:51 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/tybud8/a656.gif