A 'Mats pic I never thought I'd see...a podcast for Yes fans, too... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A 'Mats pic I never thought I'd see...a podcast for Yes fans, too...

MindGoneHaywire
03-28-2006, 09:31 AM
http://buddyhead.com/gossip/Replacements_w_josh.jpg

There's a boxset coming that'll work better than the Warner best-of, as it'll include the Twin/Tone material also. Does anyone else think it strange that Twin/Tone never released a 'best-of?' But the, these are the 'Mats, after all. I remember that story in the liner notes to the Warner best-of that described them throwing the master tapes into the Mississippi River.

Here's a podcast from Rhino that covers some Yes re-release, then proceeds to an interview with Tommy Stinson, where he talks about what he's up to, including Guns 'N Roses (whose opus Chinese Democracy is apparently going to see the light of day after all, and soon).

Where's Slim Dunlap in this pic? That's Josh Freese in there, who according to this Buddyhead site played on these new recordings, not Mars, although obviously Mars made it into this pic.

3-LockBox
03-28-2006, 09:40 AM
:confused:

MindGoneHaywire
03-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Sorry...

http://dlddl10.streamos.com/77d722f9f04deaac06abff5fe6c3545a-4405dc04/1143570763/300/dl10/mp3/0/0/0/12e238c10b36d3b5bed1c971540c3528/rhinocast016-01102006.mp3

-Jar-
03-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Paul kind of looks like Ozzy. That's weird.

ForeverAutumn
03-28-2006, 12:54 PM
I thought this was going to be a picture of Sundin...currently my favourite hockey player. :(

MindGoneHaywire
03-28-2006, 03:45 PM
I saw Sundin with the Nordiques, an awful team at the time, nearly 15 years ago at MSG. Guy LaFleur was still with the team.

My favorite hockey player of all time is Tie Domi.

Swish
03-30-2006, 07:37 PM
y favorite hockey player of all time is Tie Domi.

I can't believe he's your favorite player! You're killing me! He picked a fight with one of the Flyers then hid behind a teammate when he realized he bit off more than he could chew. In my mind mind he's a big wussy. And his first name is spelled Tai, not Tie, not that it matters all that much.

Swish.

Swish
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Paul kind of looks like Ozzy. That's weird.

That's too fuc<a>king funny.

Swish

ForeverAutumn
03-31-2006, 05:27 AM
I can't believe he's your favorite player! You're killing me! He picked a fight with one of the Flyers then hid behind a teammate when he realized he bit off more than he could chew. In my mind mind he's a big wussy. And his first name is spelled Tai, not Tie, not that it matters all that much.

Swish.

...and it IS Tie. Check your facts.

Goof.

:cornut:

Swish
03-31-2006, 05:48 AM

Goof.

and here's what I got, so you tell me!.

York University Gazette Online
"When it's over," says Leafs "Enforcer" Tai Domi. After the 30-second windgate, a full-throttle race on a stationary bike, some players throw up. ...
www.yorku.ca/ycom/gazette/past/archive/2001/102401/current.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Read here for important news on a health whatchamacallit - The ...
If that were true, Tai Domi would be reciting the names of audience members on the "Tonight Show" and I wouldn't have had to take Math 100 three times in ...
the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2004/Feb/02/il/il14a.html - 55k - Mar 29, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

Video Clips
In this Ice Hockey match a fan yells abuse at Tai Domi to the point where Domi retailiates and fights with the fan. Funny ****. ...
www.geocities.com/nhbtv1/ - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Scruffy the Cat Unofficial Homepage's Dreambook
... i am responsible for oil, death row innocence, Eastern Europe, the world, the Korean Police, and the future. the Tai Domi episode is over in my life; ...
books.dreambook.com/pd24/stc2.html - 110k - Cached - Similar pages

HoCKEY [Arkiva] - Forumi Shqiptar
Tai Domi (kush di dicka me shume per kete lojtar te na binte ndonje info. ... Tai Domi ka Babane Shqiptar dhe ma ka dhene pergjigje me gojen e tij sot . ...
www.forumishqiptar.com/archive/index.php/t-32354.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Which famous sports player do you randomly hate? [Archive ...
Tai Domi, shaved monkey....we heckled him at the grey cup...good times Alexi Yashin, Russian euro-***...well, any euro-***s for that matter ...
forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-43254.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

CNN.com - Transcripts
TAI DOMI, NHL PLAYER: It's my work. No one's going to come to my work and -- you know, that's -- if he wants to come in there, he's going to have to pay the ...
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0411/22/pzn.01.html - 79k - Cached - Similar pages

Swish
03-31-2006, 05:56 AM

Goof.

but I still like the Google hit that called him a shaved monkey.

Very accurate description!

Swish

Which famous sports player do you randomly hate? [Archive ...
Tai Domi, shaved monkey....we heckled him at the grey cup...good times Alexi Yashin, Russian euro-***...well, any euro-***s for that matter ...
forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-43254.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

ForeverAutumn
04-12-2006, 09:20 AM
How 'bout that Sundin, eh? Four goals and an assist in one game!!

And a hat trick for Nieuwendyk too. It's not often that you see TWO hat tricks in one game. The Leafs should never have traded Joe. Bad move!

Sundin ROCKS!!!