LL Cool J- "Control Myself" [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : LL Cool J- "Control Myself"

rythemgrl
03-24-2006, 10:28 AM
LL's "Control Myself" ft. J-Lo is like the hottest song out right now, can anybody agree with me? If you haven't heard it you need to check it out on his website http://www6.defjam.com/site/artist_home.php?artist_id=202 because it is bangin! Its off his new CD "Todd Smith" which drops on April 11th. I heard it the other day at UMVD and it is soooo good! I can't wait to get my own copy.

Stone
03-24-2006, 10:41 AM
LL's "Control Myself" ft. J-Lo is like the hottest song out right now, can anybody agree with me? If you haven't heard it you need to check it out on his website http://www6.defjam.com/site/artist_home.php?artist_id=202 because it is bangin! Its off his new CD "Todd Smith" which drops on April 11th. I heard it the other day at UMVD and it is soooo good! I can't wait to get my own copy.

Wow, so subtle.

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 10:46 AM
LL's "Control Myself" ft. J-Lo is like the hottest song out right now, can anybody agree with me?

I don't think I can agree with you on the song.

But if you can give me some other options, I'm sure I can find something on which I can agree with you!

Snow

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Wow, so subtle.

Gotta baby yet?

Snowie

Davey
03-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Wow, so subtle.
Yeah, but without a few "real" street teamers all we'd have is Sloshy draggin around that silly Loon thing one more time ;)

Stone
03-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Gotta baby yet?

Snowie

Nope. Not until July. How're things in the Great White North?

ericl
03-24-2006, 10:55 AM
should i delete stuff like this guys? this is the second random song promo we've had in a few weeks. I'll leave it up to you.

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Nope. Not until July. How're things in the Great White North?

Sadly, not very White. But pretty great and somewhat North.

So are you telling me you didn't have to get married? Did I still have a chance, after all?:wink5:

Snowie

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 11:20 AM
should i delete stuff like this guys? this is the second random song promo we've had in a few weeks. I'll leave it up to you.

Don't be hasty! A post is a post!

Davey
03-24-2006, 11:21 AM
I'd vote to let them stay unless they start to get annoying. I mean, they did go to the trouble of registering and all just to promote the record to a small handful of us :)

Hey Eric, what's the deal with the, "Most users ever online was 1,210, Yesterday at 01:55 PM." I happened to notice that yesterday and there were only about 30 registered users online at the time and all the rest supposedly guests. Is that real? Are there really over 1000 people on the site right now? Where do they all hang out? You guys hosting a party someplace? :)

Stone
03-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Sadly, not very White. But pretty great and somewhat North.

So are you telling me you didn't have to get married?

No, I didn't say that. I got married in December; baby's due in July. You do the math.... :blush2:

Did I still have a chance, after all?:wink5:

Snowie

Hey, you could always try to play the part of homewrecker.

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 11:40 AM
I'd vote to let them stay unless they start to get annoying. I mean, they did go to the trouble of registering and all just to promote the record to a small handful of us :)

Hey Eric, what's the deal with the, "Most users ever online was 1,210, Yesterday at 01:55 PM." I happened to notice that yesterday and there were only about 30 registered users online at the time and all the rest supposedly guests. Is that real? Are there really over 1000 people on the site right now? Where do they all hang out? You guys hosting a party someplace? :)

Ooops! That was probably me.

I launched my podcast "What are the Losers Listening to Today?" at 2:00 pm and I linked to this site.

Sorry, next time I'll give a heads up.

Snowie :o

Snowbunny
03-24-2006, 11:44 AM
No, I didn't say that. I got married in December; baby's due in July. You do the math.... :blush2:

Hey, you could always try to play the part of homewrecker.

Ya know, I was once a Legal Assistant... Mostly Family and Criminal Law with a little Tort thrown in for fun. Heheheh... we could make a great team.

Mr MidFi
03-24-2006, 12:09 PM

Meh...it's OK for a little comic relief. If it becomes too frequent or obnoxious, use your discretion. Thanks for asking.

Davey
03-24-2006, 12:15 PM
Ooops! That was probably me.

I launched my podcast "What are the Losers Listening to Today?" at 2:00 pm and I linked to this site.

Sorry, next time I'll give a heads up.

Snowie :o
Thanks for the heads up, Cupcake ;)

ericl
03-24-2006, 01:22 PM
hey i missed that, that's crazy. I don't know what the explanation is for that. We have a couple feeds on the homepage, perhaps it is bringing in lots of unregistered users. but 30-1100, that's ridiculous! I need to get these guys to register!

3-LockBox
03-24-2006, 07:31 PM

I wouldn't unless we started getting flooded with them.

You're not getting 'payola' are you? :eek6: