More Replies below current depth... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : More Replies below current depth...

Rockwell
01-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Please, I beg you, display the whole thread, not "More Replies below current depth..." It defeats the purpose of having threads. A better soulution would be to get rid of this new forum and go back to the old, which worked so much better and with a bit of tweaking could be great.

Chris
01-23-2004, 01:11 PM
Please, I beg you, display the whole thread, not "More Replies below current depth..." It defeats the purpose of having threads. A better soulution would be to get rid of this new forum and go back to the old, which worked so much better and with a bit of tweaking could be great.I'll see if I can change a setting... sorry though, we can't afford to go back to the old forum solution. We couldn't possibly tweak the old forums to work as well as these (even though these lack the same threaded display). I know some think the old forums worked well, but it's only because they were used to them. Some prefer that old technology still, but the reality is, the majority of people online prefer this newer technology.

As I said, I'll see if I can change something to show the threads as you requested instead of it showing "more replies below current depth".

Rockwell
01-23-2004, 01:15 PM
I'll see if I can change a setting... sorry though, we can't afford to go back to the old forum solution. We couldn't possibly tweak the old forums to work as well as these (even though these lack the same threaded display). I know some think the old forums worked well, but it's only because they were used to them. Some prefer that old technology still, but the reality is, the majority of people online prefer this newer technology.

As I said, I'll see if I can change something to show the threads as you requested instead of it showing "more replies below current depth".

Thanks!