Finally! Pic of my set up! (work in progress) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Pic of my set up! (work in progress)

Kam
03-11-2006, 12:33 PM
so i finally got a digital camera and have been playing around with it when i thought, hey! can finally post a pic of my system. so here's the first, will take more and post em, but this is from behind the couch and off to one side. (there's a fishtank in the back so i'll be sure to include closeups of that for LJ!) but have to clean the other side of the living room first before posting, its a leeeetle bit cluttered behind the sofa, and dust off the equipment rack (which is behind the sofa).

the center is king of hard to see, but its where the wire seems to dissapear, and the right speaker doesnt really obscure the screen, its just the angle. when it gets dark, i'll take one with the projector fired up so can see it in action.

peace
k2

GMichael
03-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Very nice. Love the marble pillars.

L.J.
03-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Very nice Kam!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, more pictures please....

Worf101
03-12-2006, 08:09 AM
so i finally got a digital camera and have been playing around with it when i thought, hey! can finally post a pic of my system. so here's the first, will take more and post em, but this is from behind the couch and off to one side. (there's a fishtank in the back so i'll be sure to include closeups of that for LJ!) but have to clean the other side of the living room first before posting, its a leeeetle bit cluttered behind the sofa, and dust off the equipment rack (which is behind the sofa).

the center is king of hard to see, but its where the wire seems to dissapear, and the right speaker doesnt really obscure the screen, its just the angle. when it gets dark, i'll take one with the projector fired up so can see it in action.

peace
k2
Heck man I thought you only MADE movies, not watched em!!! Sweet. Is this a dedicated room? If so I'm jealous, sooo jealous.

Da Worfster

PS, more pics please.

Kam
03-12-2006, 04:59 PM
not entirely a dedicated room, the camera is actually where the kitchenette is (you know those tiny half nyc-apartment kitchens) and my homeoffice editing station stuff is directly behind the couch, but its a fairly dedicated theater room.

here are a few more pics taken directly behind the equipment rack. i did a lil photoshop fun, that is not how it looks with the lights on, but a combo of two pics splcied together. the lights on pic, and then again with the lights off.
(i added one with the lights off for the full effect).
almost done cleaning the rear portion, but its pretty boring, the surrounds are just on shelves to either side of the desk.

oh and the marble pillars are actually just pvc piping, wallpaper, and weighted as my bass traps and ambient light (have lights on the tops of them to put on for moodyness).
:)

Kam
03-12-2006, 05:00 PM
lights on (splied/edited)

Kam
03-12-2006, 05:01 PM
lights off (unedited)

Kam
03-12-2006, 05:18 PM
on going collection....

Kam
03-12-2006, 05:19 PM
and... one for you LJ! (my tubing is messy i know, but.. am lazy).

L.J.
03-13-2006, 06:46 AM
Very nice Kam! I'm starting to run outta space for my DVD's also. I have no clue where I'm gonna hide em at. Nice tank by the way...:wink5: