Paging DPM, DaveG and Hyfi [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging DPM, DaveG and Hyfi

ForeverAutumn
01-23-2004, 06:58 AM
Thanks guys. I received packages from all three of you this week.

DaveG, Hubby thanks you for the Thin Lizzy. Finch had sent us some old TL as well. We didn't like the stuff that Finch sent (sorry FP), but Peter said that the disk that you sent was much more what he was looking for and that there was some killer guitar work on it. He's been keeping the disk in his truck, so I haven't been able to hear it yet. :(

DPM and Hyfi, your disks showed up yesterday. I haven't had a chance to listen to either one yet. I'm looking forward to hearing them this weekend. I have to finish listening to Hyfi's Heavy Hangers first. Both of your disks are on deck right after that.

So much music :) so little time :(

Finch Platte
01-23-2004, 07:36 AM
Heavy Hangers? Gee, that sounds suspiciously like the comp I made.

What's going on, for satan's sake????

fp

Dave_G
01-23-2004, 07:39 AM
Whoo hoo.

I love to spread the power and grandeur of Phil Lynott's music.

Glad the hubby likes the thin lizzy, I cooked up a rocker, not a fluffer.

Dave

ForeverAutumn
01-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Heavy Hangers? Gee, that sounds suspiciously like the comp I made.

What's going on, for satan's sake????

fp

It must be that I'm just so darned fond of both of you. :)

I KNOW that comp is from you. Truly I do. I have no idea how that happened. There's no way that I could have mistaken that comp as a Hyfi comp. I think that Brian's ears would bleed if he made that disk. It's just not his style.

My sincerest apologies for the error.

Speaking of "satan's sake"....there's some good ol' fashioned devil music on that comp. I'm likin' it a lot. :D

Hyfi
01-24-2004, 04:13 AM
Heavy Hangers?........hmmmmm It's not mine and I never heard of it. Hope you like the Hensley. Me thinks you will.