Here's one for Ed..or anyone else [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for Ed..or anyone else

orgasmdonor
03-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Please help me with this...I'll be downstairs blasting some Sevendust and I'll go to the garage to have a smoke. (wife's rules)... Well after the smoke I'll sit back down and I notice I'll be breathing heavier. This in turn messes with my overall hearing or I like to call it "the sound emporium". What screws me up further is when I'll be listening and my back will start to hurt and I'll put one foot up on the couch (usually my left one) and the overall sound emporium is comprimised. Now I try to keep my knee away from my left ear but I do notice that the subwoofers output gets re-directed a bit because my foot is no longer on the floor. To compensate I drink a Busch Light Tall-Boy. I drink Busch Light tall boys because the lady at the gas station always screws up and charges for the 12 oz can 6-pack price. On a normal Friday night I will comsume 12-18 of these tall boys. So with the music blasting and me being intoxicated this keeps my wife away from me so that I do not have to deliver a pounding. A guy can wear the same pair of shoes everyday and after a while you can't even tell you are wearing them.....which in turn activates the "Too Much Sunshine Makes A Desert" credo ....Which activates the "live life in moderation theory". I would appreciate some answers (genuine please) Thank you and god bless> YOU guys are great.

N. Abstentia
03-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Well to answer your question I.....wait...what was your question?

L.J.
03-09-2006, 07:08 PM
:idea: Simple. Drink a few more beers...