I just can't leave you alone for a minute! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I just can't leave you alone for a minute!

ForeverAutumn
03-05-2006, 06:20 PM
So, I go away for a few days and come home to find out that you redecorated without consulting me! New paint colours, you moved the furniture around. Well, at least you cleaned up after yourselves.

I must say that I love the new smilies...although poor Jim Clark must feel like he's in Hell!!!!

:devil: :mad5:

Dusty Chalk
03-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Hey, do you see any nail pops? I didn't think so.

Jim Clark
03-06-2006, 05:16 AM
I really like the new look, but no biggie either way. What's really cool is that it's so much faster than before.

You're right though, those smilies are something else.

jc

ForeverAutumn
03-06-2006, 05:52 AM
Hey, do you see any nail pops? I didn't think so.

Tell me what a nail pop is and I'll let you know if I see any. :confused:

GMichael
03-06-2006, 06:09 AM
So, I go away for a few days and come home to find out that you redecorated without consulting me! New paint colours, you moved the furniture around. Well, at least you cleaned up after yourselves.

I must say that I love the new smilies...although poor Jim Clark must feel like he's in Hell!!!!

:devil: :mad5:

You should have seen them scramble to get it all done before you returned. I think it was meant as a surprise gift to you.

How was your cruise? Did you enjoy watching Lost from so far from home?

Dusty Chalk
03-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Tell me what a nail pop is and I'll let you know if I see any. :confused:A nail pop are those round lumps on a wall that form under the paint when a nail begins to pop out from its stud. When someone interior decorates, it's considered a sign of good quality if they get rid of all the nail pops first, because it takes a certain skill not to change nail pops to wall indents.

3-LockBox
03-06-2006, 11:36 AM
glad to see its no longer draggin its a$$

Hate the slate-on-haze gray color scheme...way too USNavy :p

ForeverAutumn
03-06-2006, 11:44 AM
A nail pop are those round lumps on a wall that form under the paint when a nail begins to pop out from its stud. When someone interior decorates, it's considered a sign of good quality if they get rid of all the nail pops first, because it takes a certain skill not to change nail pops to wall indents.

Nope. I don't see any nail pops. Good job!

ForeverAutumn
03-06-2006, 11:52 AM
You should have seen them scramble to get it all done before you returned. I think it was meant as a surprise gift to you.

How was your cruise? Did you enjoy watching Lost from so far from home?

Well, it was a lovely gift. But now that everything is moved around....where do I position my speakers? :wink5:

The cruise was very nice. Too many old people getting in my way as I tried to get around the ship though. And the musical entertainment was not to my taste. Although, if you like to ballroom dance (which I don't) there was lots of opportunity for that. But the weather was great and the food was excellent! I got some sun and lots of time to relax.

The fact that I spent Wednesday night in my cabin watching Lost tells you something about the nightlife on the ship (or something about the level of my obsession...you decide :biggrin5: ).

GMichael
03-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Well, it was a lovely gift. But now that everything is moved around....where do I position my speakers? :wink5:

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that everyone will see what a pervert I am.

The cruise was very nice. Too many old people getting in my way as I tried to get around the ship though. And the musical entertainment was not to my taste. Although, if you like to ballroom dance (which I don't) there was lots of opportunity for that. But the weather was great and the food was excellent! I got some sun and lots of time to relax.

What? No shuffle board? Sun? All golden brown now?

The fact that I spent Wednesday night in my cabin watching Lost tells you something about the nightlife on the ship (or something about the level of my obsession...you decide :biggrin5: ).

Both is my guess.

Dusty Chalk
03-06-2006, 01:08 PM
...where do I position my speakers? Why...wherever they sound best, of course!

I envy you -- you don't have to worry about WAF (wife acceptance factor). You may have to worry about other things -- more, even, perhaps -- but not that.