New????? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New?????

speakeroligist_38
02-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Anybody here know if or when Pioneer may be coming out with the 1016TX receiver??? Or, if Athena Technologies has any new speakers coming out??? If so, do you know when??? I know Paradigm is coming out with an all new v.4 version of their reference line. Anybody here have any info about that as well???? Please let me know if you have any info at all. It would very much be appreciated.

PAT.P
02-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Anybody here know if or when Pioneer may be coming out with the 1016TX receiver??? Or, if Athena Technologies has any new speakers coming out??? If so, do you know when??? I know Paradigm is coming out with an all new v.4 version of their reference line. Anybody here have any info about that as well???? Please let me know if you have any info at all. It would very much be appreciated.Did you check their website ?The info there for Paradigm www.paradigm.com For Athena www.athenaspeakers.com

speakeroligist_38
03-01-2006, 05:39 AM
Pat yes I have checked their websites thoroughly. No mention of anything on the Athena or Pioneer sites but Paradigm already has the new Reference v.4 catalog ready for download. Just thought someone here may have went to the CES show in Vegas back in January and remembered seeing some new pruducts from Athena, Energy, Mirage, Pioneer, and etc. If anybody out there knows anything with respect to new products from any of the above please speak up.

PAT.P
03-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Pat yes I have checked their websites thoroughly. No mention of anything on the Athena or Pioneer sites but Paradigm already has the new Reference v.4 catalog ready for download. Just thought someone here may have went to the CES show in Vegas back in January and remembered seeing some new pruducts from Athena, Energy, Mirage, Pioneer, and etc. If anybody out there knows anything with respect to new products from any of the above please speak up.I know the new C-Series have change to a Composite Fiberglass Woofer and the tweeter is chambered Hyperbolic Aluminium Tweeter.They say its more impressive on the bass.I did buy the C-50 and they sound very good for the size .(not broken in yet)

speakeroligist_38
03-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Well I talked to Pioneer customer service and they swear up and down there has been no notifacation about the Pioneer1016TX receiver. I also emailed Athena Technologies asking if there were gonna be any new products and have not gotten a reply. I also called Athena and some guy was very helpful but did not know of any new products. Guess I am just a little bit too anxious........LOL. Oh well that is what keeps the hobby interesting. If any of you have any news to the contrary please feel free to enlighten me.