Harry Potter [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter

s dog
02-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know of a good safe website that sells harry potter collectables, stuff like wands shirts rings ect,ect. All so is there any good fan websites where they have a discussion forum like AR where you can ask ? and talk about the movies. Me and some of my friends are really in to the harry potter movies and we thought it might be fun to check out a few websites and buy a few things, all the websites i have found are more about the books than the movies. thanks for your time.

Geoffcin
02-28-2006, 05:55 AM
Does anyone know of a good safe website that sells harry potter collectables, stuff like wands shirts rings ect,ect. All so is there any good fan websites where they have a discussion forum like AR where you can ask ? and talk about the movies. Me and some of my friends are really in to the harry potter movies and we thought it might be fun to check out a few websites and buy a few things, all the websites i have found are more about the books than the movies. thanks for your time.

A quick google of "harry potter" will get you a bunch of them. Also, the author has a website that has links. Good luck.

s dog
02-28-2006, 08:50 AM
A quick google of "harry potter" will get you a bunch of them. Also, the author has a website that has links. Good luck. thanks i will give google a try.