CDR Mixes Needed for Marines in Iraq [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CDR Mixes Needed for Marines in Iraq

Audio Girl
02-23-2006, 09:13 PM
The Title says it all: CDR mixes are needed for the troops in Iraq. I am currently supporting a Marine unit of 200 men (ages 17 to ?). If you feel inclined, please forward all CDRs to me, a letter to a specific Marine unit would make this even more special. PM me for details. Guys and Gurls, this doesn't mean you support the war...only that you support the men/women that are there. Please do not state in your correspondence that you do not support the war...

God Bless America,
Mary

Swish
02-24-2006, 05:49 PM
The Title says it all: CDR mixes are needed for the troops in Iraq. I am currently supporting a Marine unit of 200 men (ages 17 to ?). If you feel inclined, please forward all CDRs to me, a letter to a specific Marine unit would make this even more special. PM me for details. Guys and Gurls, this doesn't mean you support the war...only that you support the men/women that are there. Please do not state in your correspondence that you do not support the war...

God Bless America,
Mary

You know you can count on me. I'll get something together ASAP. My son is finally home, but I certainly won't forget the others who remain. You know how to PM me if you want to send me details, but you prolly don't need to. Just sit tight and I'll get something together. Would a cash donation help? I mean, my time is limited, so a donation is something I will always consider. Perhaps you could use it to pay someone to burn a bunch of comps? Hey, I'm just brain-storming, ok?

Swish

Finch Platte
02-24-2006, 07:40 PM
This is funny, because I am doing just this for a guy who posts on the Obner board who is serving in Iraq. I've been promising him discs for a looong time, but haven't sent them yet, because I'm trying to fill up the 3rd of 3 100 disc holders.

He should have enough music to last for a while. :D And don't worry, it's not stuff I like, it's stuff I've had lying around and don't listen to. Some of it's even stuff you guys have sent me, so it must be good, right? ;)

Thanks, Mary, for the post. C'mon, folks- there must be hundreds of discs out there you aren't listening to anymore.

fp