Two new comps up for grabs [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Two new comps up for grabs

Demetrio
01-22-2004, 05:02 AM
Hi everybody, I have just finished two new comps, both featuring Prog material. Because I had a lot of new material to share this time, and supposing that most of you guys have some kind of mp3-compatible player nowadays (a DVD player, for example), I decided to record these two new samplers on <b>mp3</b> (at 256 kbps for high audio quality), so you can expect a lot stuff to listen to.

Those of you interested in these comps, just email me informing your address.

Cheers,

Demetrio
<b>progger@terra.com.br</b>

P.S. – Speaking of comps, I have just received some new material from <b>Jar</b> and <b>BarryL</b>. Thank you guys, can hardly wait to start listening to this new stuff.

DarrenH
01-22-2004, 05:15 AM
You know I want a copy.

I trust you still have my home address.

Thanks Demetrio.

Darren

ForeverAutumn
01-22-2004, 07:02 AM
Yes, please.

:D

BarryL
01-22-2004, 10:50 AM
You know I would love a copy. Thanks Demetrio.

Glad to hear you received my package. I dont know how much new stuff there is there for you. If you have anything you want to add, feel free to do so. There's another package of 1971 material coming soon. The same package will go out to a select other few, but so far you're the only one who I've sent it out to. I'm currently working on 1972. After you receive these, you may want to add to them with stuff from your collection and then send me the additions you create.

I have to thank you for putting me on to some of these great bands, who I wouldn't have know about if you hadn't sent me your material. It's much appreciated.

Dave_G
01-22-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm always open to new prog, I especially like the neo stuff.

Long live prog!

Long live Galahad!

Go Ines!

Whoo hoo hoo Clepsydra!

Dave

Troy
01-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Hit the fatboy in Coleefaunia.

Thangew big D!

Hyfi
01-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Hi D. If this material is on the lines of your earlier prog gems series and not so much the headbanging direction, I would like to sample your wares. Interested in hearing the quality of MP# on my system besides.

Thanx..........Hyfi