My mailman must hate me! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My mailman must hate me!

ForeverAutumn
02-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Because when I put my hand in my mailbox on Friday, it was full of Cat Vomit. Ewwwww!

BarryL
02-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Because when I put my hand in my mailbox on Friday, it was full of Cat Vomit. Ewwwww!

Did you think your mailman would be different from the others?

GMichael
02-20-2006, 01:18 PM

How could anyone hate you? Maybe it was a gift that exploded.

ForeverAutumn
02-20-2006, 03:00 PM
How could anyone hate you?

Gee, thanks. You made me blush. :)

Cat Vomit is the most recent recording from our very own Master Cylinder. And I must say that it's very musically enjoyable and lyrically entertaining. I never knew Cat Vomit could be so good.

I'll pass it on DJ Barry. Maybe he can get it played on the radio. It's sure to be a big hit with the 7:00am Sunday Morning Prog Crowd. :D

Davey
02-20-2006, 03:20 PM
It's sure to be a big hit with the 7:00am Sunday Morning Prog Crowd. :D
Isn't the prog crowd usually watching cartoons at that hour?

http://forums.audioreview.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

GMichael
02-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Gee, thanks. You made me blush. :)

Cat Vomit is the most recent recording from our very own Master Cylinder. And I must say that it's very musically enjoyable and lyrically entertaining. I never knew Cat Vomit could be so good.

I'll pass it on DJ Barry. Maybe he can get it played on the radio. It's sure to be a big hit with the 7:00am Sunday Morning Prog Crowd. :D

Do you remember the comercial line, "with a name like Smuckers, it's got to be good."?

Well, with a name like Cat Vomit, it has to be great.

Troy
02-20-2006, 05:58 PM

No, generally we are sleeping it off.

3-LockBox
02-20-2006, 08:09 PM

http://forums.audioreview.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

No. I watch Adult Swim in the wee hours of the morning on cartoon network. That's where your avatar comes from.

ForeverAutumn
02-20-2006, 08:16 PM
No. I watch Adult Swim in the wee hours of the morning on cartoon network. That's where your avatar comes from.

I've only ever seen that once, when we were in Niagara Falls and the TV station was being piped in from the US somewhere. It was totally off the wall and hilarious. We must've watched it for two hours before I finally was just too tired to watch anymore and turned the TV off. I wish we could get it here, but we don't.

So, what exactly is it? Is it different cartoons each time?